Chapter 6

Tommy walked outside into the cold air. He wrapped his scarf over his mouth and nose keep his face a bit warm. He started walking in a certain direction. He knew where he was going but he didn't know why.

He looked up and he was Technoblade's home. He was going to go back before hearing someone call to him.

"Tommy?"

Tommy sighed and turned to Technoblade. He didn't really want to see his older brother at all. He stood there with a blank expression.

"Geez, Philza was right. You really are a lot different from your usual self".

"I don't need you to analyze me. What the hell do you want? I was just leaving"

"Well, why leave now when you're already here?"

"Cause I really don't want to see you"

"You say that but you asked about me..?"

"I never said I didn't care about you. I just don't want to see you"

"Well, you see me now"

"Funny..."

Tommy rolls his eyes and follows Technoblade inside. He sits down, while he watches Techno make tea.

"I still don't understand why do you want to see me..."

"Tommy, why do you always have to assume that I hate you...? You're my little brother. What more do you want? I may have acted like a piece of crap but you'll still be my brother"

"Yea..."

Techno placed a teacup in front of Tommy and poured some tea into it. It was steaming and smelled really good. He put some sugar cubes into to the tea and stirred it. He sipped it before drinking more.

"You're so British, Tommy"

"And you're so American"

"Bruuuh.."

Tommy put down the cup and sighed. He looked out the window at the snow covered trees. Winter was Tommy's favorite season when he was younger. Him and Wilbur could drink a lot of tea without Philza scolding him.

Him and Tubbo would sometimes sneak downstairs and steal cookies from the cookie jar, but Philza would always know the next day. He remembered when him and Techno would have snow ball fights and build forts. They would sword fight with their wooden swords.

Him and Techno couldn't play that anymore...after what Techno did to Wilbur. He wonders if Ghostbur has still has that scar. He was always scared of his eldest brother for that. Philza would never let him near Techno all the time when he was younger.

Techno knew he was dangerous and he would feel bad about himself. Growing up with your little siblings, mother, and even your father fearing and seeing you as a dangerous person was the worst feeling ever.

Techno tried his best to keep himself under control and try to make his family feel until he was old enough to fully control his thirst for blood.

Tommy laid his head on the table and closed his eyes, falling asleep. All the chilly air seemed to become warmer and the smell of the tea filled his nose.

'He woke up in a strange place, it was beautiful and filled with life. He didn't have know where he was. He soon heard the sound of laughter of children. It was him and his brothers playing with their swords. He remembered that game. Knights. His mother would play as the queen and his father would pretend to be the evil monster. They would tackle him down and pretend to defeat their father'.

'He also remembered his mother laughing and thanking them for saving her. She would then tell them it was time for dinner and they would hurry inside to sit down at the table'

'Soon the memory started to fade as he was waking up. He started screaming, not wanting to leave. He begged to not wake up but he couldn't'

Tommy eyes slowly opened as he woke up. He was laying in a warm bed with a fluffy pillow. He sat up and looked around. He wasn't at Tubbo's house in the guest room.

He jolted as Techno walked into the room. He looked as he brother had a plate of cookies and what he assumed was warm milk.

"You're in my guest room. Here. Have something warm"

He put the cup on the bedside table and gives Tommy the cookies. Tommy takes a bite of a cookie and sighs.

"You're not letting me leave"

"Yea, I'm not"

"I figured as much"