Chapter 2

Tommy followed behind Dream as they approached L'manburg. He didn't understand why Dream is even trying. Didn't he want Tommy to suffer?

Dream finally stopped when they got to the steps. He looked at Tommy, who just staring out the houses. He waited for Tommy brighten up with joy but he didn't...Not even a smile...or a grin.. Just a blank expression...

"Tommy...?"

That voice...Tommy recognised it. That voice that he loved hearing everytime he went into L'manburg. The voice of his best friend in the world. The voice of the president...the voice of the one who exiled him away...Tubbo's..

He turned to him, not really thrilled. He didn't stop Tubbo from bringing him into a hug. He actually showed some emotion by hugging back. It felt nice to see Tubbo again even though it didn't feel the same after he was exiled by him.

Tubbo was soon feeling confused. Why would Dream bring Tommy back? What was he planning? Was he just tricking him and Tommy? All of these thoughts made him paranoid and panicky.

"Dream...why?".

Dream stayed quiet for a little bit. He didn't know what to say. He honestly didn't know why he did it either. He just couldnt bare to see Tommy the way he is. Even if he acted like it, he doesn't hate Tommy, he actually cared a lot about him.

"Tommy isn't the same from before. He doesn't act like himself anymore.."

Tubbo looked up at Tommy. He was hiding his tears from the taller boy. He didn't want Tommy to think he was weak, especially in front of Dream.

"He's not the same Tommy? But he's here and still looks the same.."

"He doesn't act or react the same way Tommy does"

Tubbo felt really guilty. Was he really the blame for this? He didn't think Tommy got that bad...

"Let's get him to a bath and get him more clothes. His is all ripped and torn".

Tubbo hurried to Ranboo and asked him to get Tommy some clothes from his home. Ranboo was confused but did what he was told.

Tubbo helped Tommy into his home since he was very weak. He lets Tommy clean himself up. He sat on his couch, fiddling his thumbs. He felt so horrible and couldn't even bare to see Tommy like this. Just thinking about it made tears floor into his eyes. He couldn't hold them in anymore and just let them out.

"How could I do this to him, Ranboo? I'm such a horrible person!".

Ranboo rubbed Tubbo's back,"You're not. Yes, you exiled Tommy but one mistake does not dictate your life. You're not a bad person".

"You're just saying that but everyone sees me as a bad person for doing that. Everyone thinks I've become Schlatt...This mistake has dictated my life..."

Tubbo held his knees to his chest and hid his face. Ranboo didn't know what to say to make Tubbo feel better. Everything he said just makes Tubbo see it in another light.

"I don't think you're turning into Schlatt and you never will. You're not the next Schlatt, you're Tubbo. President Tubbo".

Ranboo smiles and pleads in his mind, hoping that would cheer Tubbo up. He goes silent, hearing a small laugh from Tubbo.

"I guess you're right. I haven't become Schlatt..."

Tubbo sat there before jumping up, hearing Tommy come out the once locked bathroom. Steam and the smell of sweet honey soap came from in there. Tubbo walked to Tommy and smiled.

"How do you feel, Tommy? Do you feel better?"

Tommy looked at Tubbo. It was true, he felt a lot better and cleaner. He felt better in his clean and new clothes. He been in thoes rags for so long, he forgot the feeling of being able to be in new clean clothes.

"Do you want to sleep? I'm sure, you haven't slept well".

Tubbo was trying to make sure that Tommy was as comfortable as possible. Tommy let out a small nod. He would love to regain his energy.

"Yes, I'd love that. I actually have not slept well".

Tubbo smiled and lead Tommy to the guest room. He closed the window and the blinds. He looked at Tommy. He could see the bags under his eyes, he knew it would take a while to go away.

"You can sleep and I'll make you food when you wake up. Make sure to tell me. If I'm not home, help yourself to anything you want".

Tommy nodded and got into the bed. He snuggled under the covers and immediately drifted off to sleep. The bed was so nice and soft, he couldn't help but to sleep.

Tubbo closed the door and turned, only to see Dream. He stood there, as if he was protecting the door from Dream. He didn't trust the masked man at all. Even if he brought Tommy back to L'manburg.

"Dream, what's your plans? You would never do something like this. You're a cruel man. What are you planning to do to Tommy? Haven't you tortured him enough?"

"Tubbo, I'm not planning anything this time. I'm just...worried. I know...'Omg!! Dream actually cares about Tommy!!!'. But Tubbo, I'm actually worried and so concerned. He usually would never act like this.."

"So he got so bad that even you're scared...? When did this started? Was it my fault?"

"No, it's not. Ghostbur never really told us the real reason. He just became this way. It startled me,it's just not like him to do this".

"Maybe Philza knows how to fix this. Maybe this has happened before".

"Maybe. All we can do is hope Philza does..."