Chapter 13

"I don't know what to do, Foolish..."

"I'm sure Ponk won't hate you forever"

"I cut off his arm, Foolish"

"Okay maybe he will hate you forever but there is a possibility that he won't, Sam"

"And how do you know that..?"

"It seems like he still loves you. He just doesn't know how to talk to you. He's just scared"

"How can he still love me after what I did..?"

"You said that he can't after you tried to make amends, maybe you have a chance?"

"I don't know. I just don't.."

Foolish was unsure on how to cheer Sam up. He doesn't know how to help in relationships. He never been in one and he couldn't ask anyone about it.

He was conflicted on whether or not he should as Puffy but he didn't want his mother to go after Sam for what he did or assume that Dream did something. Cause everytime he tells her anything she immediately assumes Dream did something.

He doesn't blame her, Dream had been like this since they were children. He didn't know what to do.

Foolish decided to talk about something else instead of the situation to get away from the depressing topic.

He just wish he could know what Ponk felt to help Sam get him back, thankfully somewhere else on the smp, Punz was thinking the same thing about Sam.

Punz and Ponk were sitting under the tree, eating lunch. They were looking at the fish in the pond.

"So, you wanna talk about it?"

"What is there to talk about, Punz?"

"Don't give me that bullshit,Ponk"

"Why does it matter? I ran away from him..He probably hates me now..."

"He doesn't. If he tried to get back with you again, I highly doubt he'd give up. To be completely honest he probably thinks you hate him"

"But I don't hate him...I love him"

"If you did you would have told him that"

"I was scared...After what he did, seeing him just reminded me of what he did. He had such a scary expression when he did it, he wasn't himself..."

"Geez, you've been in his bed way too much to know his expressions"

"Punz!"

"I'm kidding! I'm kidding!"

Punz laughed at Ponk being flustered. It was easy to make him like this than Sapnap, he actually has to put in effort.

"I don't know when I'll have enough courage to talk to him"

"Well, at least give him a chance to talk"

"Yea, you're right"

"I'm always right"

"Don't even."

Punz laughs and continues to eat his food.

Ponk and Sam have a long way to go before they can even go back to the way it was.

A/N:Hey, lol. I know this was short. I'm actually planning to double upload two more chapters. One will be a ship one and a side story of Techno.