Chapter 14

Everything appeared to be going downhill for Sam. He lost Ponk, gone crazy,  condemned for Ghostbur's death, and now Wilbur is back. He didn't know how much more he can take before he just snaps. No one could ease or support him. Either they didn't like him or didn't want to be associated with him.

It stung knowing he was all alone. Not even Dream didn't want to talk to him, and he was a convict. It was pretty sad.

Sam puts down his beer bottle and walks to the door, hearing knocking. Foolish was standing there with a concerned look. He had a bag of items.

"Foolish... What are you doing here? You know Puffy will be bothered that you're gone. She's been neurotic ever since the banquet"

"I know, but I'm ready to make that sacrifice. Sam, you look dreadful"

"What do you presume? I've been resting and downing all day"

"That's... not salutary"

"No shit"

"Just let me indoors"

Instantly once inside, Foolish urged Sam to fix himself up and began cleaning. The house was back to being tidy and fresh thanks to Foolish.

Sam didn't expect a deity out of all people to come to take responsibility for him. It was painfully apparent Sam desired Ponk and Foolish. But Foolish was quite the unaware person to people's romantic feelings. Even if he did, Puffy would never approve of Sam.

"Thank you...I guess" 

"Sam...you need to get a grasp of yourself"

"Don't you believe I'm trying?"

"I do...I do. But, it feels like you're not trying hard enough"

"I just..."

At that point, Sam was in tears. He just feels so alone. Foolish put a hand on his shoulder. 

"I'm sorry, Sam. I know everything is sort of troublesome for you."

"I just wish I could go back and redo everything. Change Dream, Change Bad, stop the egg, and maybe even fix me and Ponk. I miss him." 

"I know, but first you need to improve yourself. Maybe you should just take a break?"

"I can't. What about Dream? What if Tommy goes back there and tries to kill him again"

"I'm sure Punz could help"

"I don't know"

"You need it"

"Foolish"

"I'll even convince Ponk to go with you"

"What? How long are you-"

"2 weeks"

"What?! I can't be gone that long! The prison!"

"2 weeks and that's final"

Sam held his face in his hands and groans. What could he possibly do while he and Ponk were alone in a house together? At that point, Sam was red as a tomato. Could it be possible that he and Ponk could...? No, that would be immoral, Ponk would probably despise him even more if he implied that.

He stopped and followed Foolish to his room. Foolish was already packing nice clothes for the vacation. 

Soon enough Foolish was done and was in a hurry to Ponk's home. Once he got there, he knocked on the door. Ponk opened it after a few minutes and was confused.

"Foolish?"

"Ponk! Hey!"

"What are you doing here?"

"Sam is going on a vacation and I was hoping you would, you know, go with him?"

"What?!"

"I know! I know!"

"Foolish, you know me and him aren't on good terms"

"Oh come on. I know you want to"

"I don't"

"So you don't want to be in a house alone with him, sleep in the same bed, and wake to him shirtless...? If I was you, I would take that opportunity..."

"You...Fine, how long?"

"Yay! I knew I could convince you!"

"How long?"

"Two weeks"

"Two Weeks!"

"Sam had the same reaction! You both truly have a big connection!"

Ponk's mind was going 100mph. 2 weeks with Sam? Before all of this, Ponk would be excited and jumping up and down in excitement, but he wasn't. He was scared. But, he knew he needed to talk to Sam sooner or later.

"Fine, I'll get ready"

"Hooray! Let's get you packed!"

And that was the start of a new journey for Ponk and Sam.

A/N: You read it right. They're going on a two-week vacation out of the Dsmp. Together. Alone. Want to know what will happen? That will be in the new story I'm making called "14 Days With You". Foolish will take Dream from the prison and force him to go on a bonding trip with Puffy and Michelle in "Roadtrip: Not the song, Idiot"