𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣 : 𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕕

As they got closer to the house, the sounds got louder, making koo flinch and shake from fear. Soft pleads asking to stop could also be heard.

Still on the thought of them watching a movie, they knocked on the door. The door wasn't answered despite them knocking on it several times, the sounds still continuing.

Jungkook's heart beat was going crazy as he flinched when he heard a loud scream from inside.

This alerted Jin.

"koo, go sit in the car baby"

Jungkook complied right away, not wanting to have an anxiety attack.

Jin looked around the house to find any kind of windows. He found one which was unlocked

Bingo!

He slowly opened the window trying his best not to draw any attention from the people inside.

Once opened, he peeked inside. Only for his heart to drop at the sight.

Taehyung the floor with blood surrounding him while his 'parents' kept whipping him, one with a belt's buckle another with a rod

He wasted no time in calling the cops.

"hello?... Yeah I want to report physical abuse of one of my friends... Address is xxx... Yes... Thank you... Can you please make it fast and try not to alert the abusers?... Yes thank you so much"

He again peeked inside and recorded it to make sure there's evidence against them just incase something goes wrong.

After about 10 mins, police cars surrounded the house. They came making zero sounds to make sure taehyung's parents didn't know.

The officers surrounded the house from all sides making sure there was no way to escape.

Meanwhile jungkook was in jin's embrace. He was extremely scared for the elder.

The rest of the boys soon arrived. All of them dead worried for taheyung. Not even namjoon knew about this. He felt terrible. He was his elder brother. It was his duty to protect him yet he failed.

Well, that's what he thought. He couldn't get his mind off the thought that it was his fault.

The jeon's were getting worried about their kids, mainly jungkook as he had major hemophobia. They had requested the both of them to come home but Jin refused, saying only jungkook will be going. Which was why, yoongi had dropped him home.

After making sure everything was secured, one of the head officers kicked the door open, startling the people inside. Officers swarmed the house, surrounding the kims.

Meanwhile,taehyung's parents' faces paled seeing the police at the door while their legs where on taehyung Kicking the life out of him. They immediately took them into custody.

Taehyung was taken to the hospital right away, considering the amount of blood he had lost and how he was almost on the verge of passing out. The rest of the boys following behind.

Jimin was also crying at this point seeing his soulmate, his best friends in the hospital with blood seeping out of him.

Time skip

Taehyung was now finally safe. He was currently deep asleep by the effect of the drugs. The rest of them were scattered around the room, except for jungkook, each of them doing their own work to entertain themselves.

It had been around 6 days since the incident. The hearing was done after taehyung's body had recovered a little. He was carefully monitored by the doctors making sure nothing dangerous would happen. Jungkook was kept at home by his parents, knowing he would get emotional over taehyung's state.

They tried to reduce the trial time as much as they could so that taehyung could go back to the hospital. His parents had begged him to help them but he showed no mercy on them.

His face was void of expression the whole time, Jin and hoseok comforting him in every way possible. Finally after around 2 hours of the court hearing, his parents were sentenced to prison for 10+ years.

The relief on taehyung's face was something no one knew they wanted to see.

~~~~~

Ahh finally a little angst. This and a few more chapter after this will contain angst. And then it's only and only smut from there on. Maybe some smut 👀 hehe. Also sorry the chapter was little short.
Anygays, how are you guys? Hope you liked it :)

- Pari