𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 : 𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕀

It finally the day before taehyung's birthday. Around two weeks ago jungkook found out he was pregnant. These two weeks were hell for him, he seriously just wanted to tell taehyung, but no. He was gonna surprise him no matter what.

Right now they were at the company. So jungkook had come with a master plan :

-Sneak out of company and go shopping for required things
-Don't let anyone know
-If taehyung asks where he went, "I went to buy some stuff for the new project."

Bam!

Jungkook KNOWS it's gonna work cuz once taehyung finds out its for work, he won't question it.

He checked the time, 12.42pm. Nodding, he got up to start on his little shopping spree when he realised something... He doesn't have his car here nor does he have the keys of taehyung's.

The male groaned and face palmed. He didn't have an option anymore, he had to gk get the keys. With a small sigh, he cheered himself on and knocked on the door.

"come in"

He heard the cold, deep voice of his husband. Taking a deep breath and glistening his doe eyes slightly along with a tiny adorable pout on his face, he opened the door and peeked his head in.

"hewo~"

Taehyung smiled and looked up from his laptop, his serious, cold face long gone.

"hello, bunbun. What brings you here?"

The elder asked as he watched his husband waddle over to him. Once the younger male reached him, he let him get comfortable in his lap.

"I have to go out now, I need some stuff for an outfit"

Jungkook looked up at him with his extra large *glistening* doe eyes.

"and...?"

"and... I need your keys, pwease!"

Taehyung sighed. He knew jungkook was an amazing driver and there was hardly any chance of anything happening to him. But he wanted nothing but his husband's safety. But again, just once won't hurt right?

Sighing once again, he opened his draw and took out the keys and handed them to the younger. Jungkook smiled widely, his eyes sparkling looking at the keys on his hands. Taehyung pecked his forehead and pulled him closer.

"promise me you're gonna be safe and call me if you find anything fishy."

Jungkook pecked his cheek

"I promise, lover"

Taehyung looked at him worriedly.

"do you want me to send someone with you?"

Jungkook pouted and looked at him with teary eyes.

"d-do you not trust me?"

The younger asked, his voice breaking in process. And taehyung high key panicked looking at his bunbun's teary eyes.

"hey hey hey, look at me sweetheart. I trust you okay? More than anything and anyone in this world. But I'm just concerned about your safety alright? I don't want even a single scratch on my bunbun, so, I just wanted to make sure someone was by your side so that you are safe. But if you are sure you can go on your own, I'm not gonna force anyone to go with you, yeah?"

Taehyung softly said as he wiped his tears. Jungkook whimpered and hid his face in the latter's neck, ᵃⁿᵍʸ at these stupid mood swings, while Taehyung softly rubbed his back.

Getting up from his lap, jungkook landed a kiss on his lips and bid him good bye.

Jungkook got into the car and sighed.