𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 : 𝕓𝕦𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕤

Taehyung and jungkook walked into the school with taehyung's hand on the latter's waist and jungkook's head just lazily resting on the elder's shoulder.

"that's... Something..."
"they'd usually come holding hands... What's with taehyung's hand on his waist"
"omg! They look so cute together!"
"I knew that slut would get too close to my taehyung oppa!"

The above lines are what the people in the hallway are talking about. Neither jungkook nor taehyung gave a fuck about them. Why should they care? They love each other and they're dating.

They were walking towards their lockers when jungkook spotted yoongi. He smiled as he waddled over to him, leaving taehyung behind. He went and hugged yoongi along with jimin who just arrived.

Taehyung just stood there with fake disbelief all over his face as he felt a weird burning inside watching his boyfriend hug others, even though it was normal for him to hug their friends.

Jealousy?

He rolled his eyes as he walked towards the trio who were just taking their books from they're lockers while koo and jimin were giggling. He went and wrapped a protective arm around the younger's small waist as jungkook leaned onto him. The other couple just rolling their eyes at his jealousy.

Time skip

Taehyung was in class and jungkook was having a free period. His dad asked him to stay in his office for a while. But later on he got bored so he decided to learn for his upcoming science test. It was biology in particular. And boi did he love bio. So there really wasn't much for him to learn, just go through the topics to make sure he was perfectly ready for the test.

So that's what he was doing right now. He was revising the topics. He wanted to check the time so he looked around for a clock, finding one. But the thing was the hands of the clock weren't moving. He pouted and turned to his side to look for his bag, only then he remembered that he had left it in his dad's office.

He put the book he was reading back in it's place and bid goodbye to the librarian who happened to be a good "friend" of his. He walked out of the library and walked a little until he turned to the right into the hallway leading to the principal's office. But as soon as he stepped foot into the hallway, he was pushed as he fell into his butt and his head hit the floor.

He closed his eyes feeling the pain in his head. He opened his eyes only to find 2 girls laughing in front of him. They were the new students. His eyes started glistening with water. One of them hovered over him while chewing her gum loudly.

"oh look if it isn't the slut!"

Jungkook tilted his head to the side he didn't understand.

"s-slut? Wh-what is that?"

He asked doe eyes looking at her with pure innocence.

"oh, please! Don't show your disgusting fake innocence in front of me. You were the one that stole taehyung oppa from me!"

Steal tete from her? Was tete dating her before me? Did I somehow come on between and spoil their relationship?

"I mean... Look at you gosh! What did oppa even like in you? You're fat and ugly. You don't look cute, you look like a monkey! And your innocence is fucking annoying! It's disgusting! Look at me! I'm so pretty, have such a nice body, beautiful features. Yet a slut like you caught his attention. Tsk. Pathetic. "

Tear after tear fell from his eyes onto his cheeks. Maybe what she said was true. Maybe he was fat. Maybe he was ugly. Maybe his innocence was disgusting. Maybe taehyung said he liked him out of pity. And yes she was pretty. Yes, she had a beautiful body. Yes-