𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖 : 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜

It was around 8 in the morning when the boys finally arrived back at korea. And like last time, jungkook had fallen asleep. He was like dead asleep. This time taehyung had even tried waking him up, but he just whined and snuggled back into him.

So right now, taehyung was sitting in the backseat with his husband's head o his lap. He looked outside while playing with jungkook's hair, just now realising how much he missed this place. It was only a 25 minute ride from the airport to their house, so they had already arrived.

As the driver pulled up into the driveway, namjoon and hoseok were already waiting there. Taehyung took the pretty much paralyzed jungkook in his arms and opened the door with one hand. He got out of the car with jungkook in arms, making both namjoon and hoseok chuckle.

"welcome back!"

Taehyung chuckled and bowed

"thank you"

The boys laughed and rolled their luggage back into the house. Namjoon held the door open for his brother so he could walk in easily. As soon as he entered the house, their mom came running towards them, stopping once she saw koo sleeping. She cooed and motioned them to go into the room so they could get some rest.

Taehyung set jungkook on the bed, the said boy immediately snuggling into the familiar sheets. He sighed and went into the washroom, getting freshed up.

He came out, only to be startled by their mom standing beside the bad while she massaged her son's head.

"mom? You need something?"

She looked up and smiled at him, waging his hand as a no.

"I just came to check up on you guys. Take some rest, you can unpack later, yeah?"

Taehyung nodded, smiling when she kissed his forehead and ruffled his hair. She exited the room with a goofy wave making taehyung laugh and wave back at her. Once she was out of the room, taehyung slipped under the duvet, sighing happily at the familiar scent of his husband all over it.

He pulled his husband closer to himself by the waist, the other letting ok it a small whine and snuggling closer to him. Taehyung stuffed his face into the younger's neck and smiled as his comforting scent hit is nose. Closing his eyes, he let himself relax and soon enough, he was also in dream land along with his husband.

Time skip

Jungkook yawned as he stretched his body, feeling his bones pop. He opened his eyes to be met by his husband's bare chest. Kissing his chest a few times, he shuffled closer to him, adjusting his head into a much comfortable position.

Closing his eyes, he tried to fall asleep, only to fail. So instead, he stayed there, in his husband's warm embrace for a good 15 minutes until he decided to get up. Carefully slipping out of his lover's iron grip, he stood up and stretch again while lazily smiling

Since he already showered in the plane, he decided not to shower again especially since he's still extremely tired. He went into the washroom to brush his teeth and wash his face. Going back into the room, he changed into taehyung's shirt and a pair of shorts. Taking a glance and the clock, he walked towards his husband, 1.50 pm. With one last peck on taehyung's forehead and a small 'sleep well', he walked out of the room, going downstairs.

He walked into the living room, getting greeted by hundreds of hugs. He sat down on the couch beside jimin with a tired sigh. Plopping his head into the elder's shoulder, he cuddled into him.

"did you guys have fun?"

Jimin asked, threading his fingers through his hair.

"lots,"