𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 : 𝕒𝕞𝕦𝕤𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕜

Taehyung and jungkook were walking hand in hand towards the amusement park. Well, taehyung was, jungkook was blindfolded and had absolutely no idea where he was going.

"hyungie~ where are we going?"

Jungkook asked in a pout making taehyung coo.

"it's a surprise sweetheart, just a few more seconds"

The closer they got, jungkook could already hear faint music, the smell of popcorn and hotdogs filling up his nostrils. Is it what I think it is? His anticipation grew by the second. Taehyung noticed as he slightly bounced in his steps from excitement, making him chuckle.

They finally stepped into the amusement park. Taehyung slipped his hand out his boyfriend's and stood behind him. The sudden lack of skin ship made jungkook anxious. His body tensed up. Noticing this, taehyung put a hand on his shoulder.

"I'm right here petal, it's okay"

This instantly relaxed him down. Taehyung slowly removed the blindfold from jungkook, the sudden bright light almost blinding him. He blinked a few times to focus his vision. The sight of the amusement park coming into his sight. He squealed like a teenage girl turned around and hugging taehyung with a huge grin in his face. He had always wanted to an amusement park

"thank you!!"

Taehyung giggled and mumbled a 'your welcome' back. They went a little further into the area as they stopped infront of a board that had a map of the place. Jungkook was shifting on his feet not able to contain his excitement. Taehyung chuckled at how adorable he was being.

"alrighty, so where do you wanna go first?"

"the roller coaster!"

Jungkook shouted while running towards the said ride. Taehyung laughed and followed behind. They waited in the line for about 10 mins they payed for the ticket and got on.

Time skip

Jungkook was completely worn out. He was right now just sitting on a bench like a lifeless body, staring at taehyung who was buying them corn dogs. Taehyung chuckled looking at his boyfriend's state. He went closer and set the corn dogs aside, then lifted up jungkook and made him sit on his lap. Luckily they were in an almost stranded area of the park so no one could really see what they are doing, not like they cared even if anyone did. They were the kings of PDA

"tired?"

Jungkook plopped his head into tae's chest in the most adorable way possible and nodded.

"awh baby your adorable you know that?"

Jungkook just giggled and hummed in response. Taehyung blew on the corn dog and brought it near the younger's mouth. Jungkook opened his mouth like a fish and took a big bite, chewing on it like baby bunny. Taehyung sank into his seat, almost making jungkook slide off his lap, threw his head back and groaned.

"whash wong hyunie?"

Jungkook mumbled with his mouth full.

"your so freaking adorable it hurts"

Jungkook just laughed and plopped his head back onto his boyfriend's chest. What they didn't notice was people cooing at how adorable they were. Taehyung sighed as he kept feeding jungkook while his hands were running through his hair. They ate quietly in comfortable silence. Taehyung was just feeding himself occasionally since he wasn't really hungry, his main focus was on making jungkook energetic again.

After eating, jungkook jumped off taehyung's lap and started hopping around the bench they were sitting on while chanting tae's name, asking him to clean up faster. Taehyung just laughed at the adorable babie infront of him

I can't believe this ball of fluff is only mine.

After taehyung was done throwing all the waste in the dustbin and cleaning jungkook's mouth which had ketchup on the corner, they were walking towards the ferris wheel. More like jungkook dragging him. The food was a great way of making jungkook energetic again, looking at how hyper he was right now.

Jungkook was only excited for the view not at all knowing what taehyung has planned for him. They finally arrived at the ferris wheel. Luckily the people who got on before them had just gotten off so they didn't have to wait long. The wheel rotated pretty slowly so the ride was about 20-25 mins giving taehyung a lot of time to execute his plan.

As they got on, jungkook was just admiring the view while tae was admiring him. When they were right at the top, taehyung held jungkook's hands in his and stared at his eyes with nothing but love.

He reached his hand into his pocket and pulled out a small box and handed it to jungkook. The ravenette looked at the box in confusion. Taehyung motioned him to open it. As soon as it opened, he was met with the sight of two rings, one slightly smaller than the other. The bigger ring had 'jungkook' carved into it while the smaller one had 'taehyung' carved into it.

(imagine the rose gold one slightly smaller and both of their names carved respectively)

Taehyung took out the smaller ring and and slid it into the younger's hand.

"this ring, holds my promise. My promise to be with you for an eternity. My promise to love you till my last breath. My promise to protect you with everything I have. My promise to marry you. My promise to have children with you. My promise to love our family. I love you... Jeon jungkook... So much... "

Jungkook just stood there looking into the elder's eyes with his teary ones. He was finally getting the idea of love, how it made you feel, how it makes you week. He loved it. He loved it all. He wanted to be in love forever. He doesn't want this to stop. He wants to be in the warm embrace of taehyung forever.

"I love you too... So much..."

Taehyung smashed their lips together. They had a slow passionate kiss. At that moment, nothing mattered to them except for each other. Almost as if the world around them stopped. Their hearts beating out of their chests, fireworks all over their body. Love.

They kissed for a few minutes before pulling away. Jungkook pecked his boyfriend's lips one more time before sliding the ring with 'jungkook' on it into his long beautiful fingers and kissed it. Taehyung just smiled looking at the younger being adorable.

The rest of the ride was just them looking at the view with taehyung back hugging jungkook. They felt at peace. Their hearts felt content. Happiness.

Finally the ride came to an end. They got off their little cubical while holding hands and smiling widely.

And that's how they exited the ferris wheel with a bond which was now stronger <3

~~~~~

So I somehow updated... Today was the first day of my new academic year and they already gave tons of homework 🙄 yeah my school's annoying. But since school isn't that long I'll be updating almost everyday since I still haven't completed covering my books since I'm a lazy ass bitch... Hehe
Anygays, hope you liked the chapter and have a wonderful day ahead!!
-pari <3