𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 : 𝕝𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕣

Jungkook sat on the bed while taehyung massaged his feet as they talked about anything and everything. Jungkook was very close to his due date, which was only a few days later.

They have also packed up everything for baby Kim along with their clothes for when the younger goes into labor and everything was loaded into the car too, since it could happen any moment now.

"just a few more days baby angel, and then we'll finally be able to meet you"

Taehyung kissed his belly and continued massaging his feet.

"mhm, are you exited?"

"very, more than you can imagine"

Jungkook smiled. He could already imagine taehyung being the best father to their children. Taehyung suddenly kissed the bottom of his soft feet causing a ticklish feeling causing him to giggle and curl his tiny toes inwards.

"tickles!"

Taehyung laughed and continued kissing his feet while jungkook wholeheartedly laughed. Since the male hardly moved out of the bed or walked, his feet have gotten way softer and cushiony than before that sometimes taehyung really feels like cuddling with them (but of course, he's not gonna tell you that).

"okay! Let's go make lunch!"

Taehyung softly yelled and carried his husband downstairs, setting him down on the island once they reached the kitchen. Taking out a box of chopped pineapple from the fridge, he handed to jungkook who cutely beamed at it.

"Ah!"

Jungkook slightly yelped, holding onto his stomach. Taehyung rushed towards him and cupped his face, watching as his pained expression slowly came back to normal.

"what's wrong?"

"cramps"

Jungkook muttered, cupping his lower abdomen. Taehyung sighed and ran his fingers through the younger's hair trying to soothe him down. He knew he would have constant cramps since giving birth was any moment now and it seemed like this was a bigger cramp.

"I'm okay"

Jungkook cutely said as he started opening his box of pineapple. Taehyung nodded and turned around, going back to cooking.

A few minutes into cooking, jungkook was munching on his fruit while baby talking with caramel, making the latter mad. He kept aggressively stirring the liquid, even though it had to be simmered for a while.

Jungkook who noticed this, kept quietly giggling. Finally deciding not to tease the elder anymore, he leaned forward, making sure not so much that he could fall, and bunched up the back of taehyung's shirt in his little fist. Pulling him closer, he wrapped his legs around his hips and hands around his neck, hugging him like a koala but from the back.

Taehyung chuckled and turned around, only to be met a by a soft collide of another pair of lips on his. Smiling slightly, kissed back but got taken aback by the sudden burst of the taste of pineapple in his mouth. Pulling away, he looked at jungkook who was biting his lip, trying to hold in his laughter.

"what the-"

Jungkook laughed as he looked at his husband's confused face. Jungkook motioned him to eat the piece of pineapple, which he happened to push into taehyung's mouth earlier.

Taehyung sighed, chuckling he chewed the fruit while brushing the latter's hair who was also eating pineapple. After a few minutes of small talk while eating pineapple, taehyung was done with their lunch, which they ate while sitting in front of the TV cause jungkook insisted he wanted to watch a movie.