𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖 : 𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕀𝕀

"lover, wake up!"

"lover, wake up!"

Jungkook slightly shook the said male. Taehyung's eyes shot open as he sat up and looked at jungkook in concern.

"what's wrong, bun?"

Jungkook smiled and tackled him in a hug, both of them back to their sleeping position now.

"Happy Birthday, Hyungie!"

Taehyung chuckled and looked at the time, and it was true. It was 6 past 12.

"thank you, bunbun"

Jungkook hummed and connected their lips in a soft loving kiss. They pulled away after a few seconds and jungkook dug his face into the latter's neck.

"you're old now, Hyungie"

The younger muttered making the latter laugh.

"yah! I'm just 2 years older than you!"

Jungkook laughed and kissed his neck.

"let's sleep now, Hyungie"

Taehyung hummed and closed his eyes, tightening his hold on his husband.

"good night Bubba"

"g'night lover, I love you"

Taehyung smiled at his sleep tone.

"I love you too, bunbun"

Time skip

Jungkook walked into the room with a tray of amazing breakfast. It included French toast, scrambled egg, bacon, fruits and pancakes and a glass of orange juice.

Taehyung who was staring at the ceiling all this while diverted his eyes towards the smol figure of his bunbun carefully walking closer to the bed while trying to balance everything.

Jungkook looked at him and grinned.

"good morning, birthday boy!"

Taehyung chuckled.

"good morning bunbun."

Jungkook set the tray down on the bed and motioned to dig in. Taehyung clicked a quick picture and posted it on his sns.