𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩 : 𝕡𝕒𝕚𝕟

Tears dripped down jungkook's eyes as he frantically searched around in the bathroom cabinets for a bottle of body lotion. His back was paining like a bitch and his legs felt like he was walking on nails.

Now that his tummy was much a bigger, the skin around has become very sensitive and thin due to the stretch and is causing him itchiness. And everytime he scratches it, it draws blood, and he happened to run out body lotion to keep the skin moisturized. So that's basically why he was looking for body lotion so frantically.

Unfortunately, his mood swings had to hit at the same point making him emotional about the pain. Sighing shakily, he went back into the bedroom and got his phone. He dialled taehyung's number with his eyes blurry due to the tears.

Taehyung was in a meeting. There were still a few days till he goes on break and jungkook to goes into bed rest so he's trying to complete as much work as possible.

He was listening to what one of the employees had to say about a new project, when his phone rang. He looked at his phone, growing concerned when he saw his husband's name on the screen.

The male knew jungkook knew his schedule and would never in his right mind call taehyung if he was in a meeting unless it was very important.

"I'm sorry, I need to attend this"

Taehyung said as he got up and gave bambam a look, the other male immediately nodding understanding what he meant.

The ceo went out of the meeting room and immediately picked up the call.

"hello?"

"l-lover?"

Jungkook sniffed making taehyung grow even more concerned

"bunbun, what's wrong?"

Taehyung said walling back into the room and collecting his stuff.

"im sorry, it's an emergency I have to leave"

Taehyung said in a cold voice, not letting anyone say anything as he rushed into his car while listening to jungkook cry and sniffle.

"bubbas, what's wrong, baby?"

Taehyung softly asked.

"itch-itchy"

Taehyung understood, softly humming as he started the car.

"are we running out of lotion?"

Jungkook hummed, as he sniffles again.

"okay, I'll be there in no time okay? I want you to take deep breaths and calm yourself down, yeah? Can you do that for me?"

Although taehyung couldn't see, he for a fact knew jungkook nodded.

"okay deep breaths for me please"

After a few minutes of assisting him with breathing properly, he was finally able to hear silence and soft breathing from the other side meaning that the younger had fallen asleep.

With the call still on, he collected his husband's favorite body lotion along with a few boxes of sliced pineapple and a few other snacks.

In around 15 minutes, he was home. Entering the house, the only sound he was greeted with was caramel yeontan munching on some food and daisy playing with a squeaky toy that was meant for baby Kim.

Sighing, he went upstairs into their bedroom and saw jungkook peacefully sleeping with wet cheeks while soft breaths were released from between his lips.

He smiled and carefully rolled his over onto his back and lifted his shirt, sighing again as he eyed the faint scratch marks and dried blood. He softly cleaned the blood with cotton and carefully lathered lotion all over his stomach, feeling multiple kicks all over.

"you can't wait to come out can you? Hm, baby angel?"

He said, seeing as the baby slightly moved making him chuckle. He placed kisses all over stomach, making jungkook squirm under the ticklish feelings. The smaller male cutely yawned and rubbed his eyes with tiny fists.

"good morning, sleeping beauty,"

Taehyung whispered and hovered above him, making jungkook smile at him.

"when did you come?"

Jungkook muttered and wrapped his hands around the elder's neck and pulled him closer, sighing softly as the familiar scent invades his nose again.

"a few minutes ago"

Jungkook hummed and pulled taehyung down to lay down beside him and snuggled into his larger body. Taehyung chuckled at his clingy bunny and enveloped him into his warm embrace.

"is your tummy still itchy?"

"a little"

Taehyung hummed and rubbed his bump trying to create the tiniest friction and relive the itchiness.

"sleep for a while bunbun, we can have lunch later"

Jungkook nodded and closed his eyes. A few moments into trying to sleep, he suddenly gasped dramatically making taehyung chuckle.

"what's wrong?"

Jungkook looked back at him.

"SHOULDN'T YOU BE IN A MEETING NOW?!"

Taehyung laughed at his face and kissed between his forehead.

"well I was, but a bunbun called me so I left it"

Taehyung shrugged and went back to cuddling the younger.

"no, you go back to the meeting. Right now!"

Jungkook said trying to lift his husband up from the bed.

"no~ I bet the meeting's already over~"

"but still, Mr. I'll be fine at home! Go to your meeting, now!"

Jungkook said as he tried his best to push his husband of the bed. Taehyung pouted, not wanting to go back there again. Suddenly an idea popped into his mind making him smirk. He dramatically sighed.

" okay, I'll go. Guess I have to eat the pineapple at the office now"

He saod while standing up, not being able to do so since jungkook had hugged from the back.

"lover~ why are you going to the office now? Come on let's cuddle!"

Taehyung chuckled and got back into the bed, pulling his husband closer to himself. He took of his work short and pants to be more comfortable.

"are you still sleepy?"

Jungkook shook his head and looked up at him with big eyes

"can we watch a movie?"

Taehyung nodded.

"mhm, sure which one?"

~~~~~

I honestly don't know know what the actual fuck this is but there is a lot going on for me at the moment so my mind is all over the place, I hope you understand. Please ignore mistakes and typos. Also no shout outs for today although there a few people who voted, I just want to thank them. I'll give a shout out in the next chapter :)
- Pari <3