𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖 : 𝕀 𝕕𝕠.

Taehyung was losing his mind.

No, he was actually like LOSING HIS MIND. He was so fucking nervous, at this pint he was scared that he'll faint in the middle of the wedding ceremony from nervousness. His gazed was fixed at the mirror across the room while 'what if's' were making a tornado in his mind.

"yo! Chill man! Why are you getting scared to marry the person you love?"

Namjoon asked him

"you wouldn't know! You're not the one getting married!"

Taehyung shouted back making all of them laugh.

"Tae just chill... You love koo, koo loves you what's the problem? All you have to say is I do and then slide the ring into his finger and then kiss him!"

Hoseok said making taehyung glare at him.

Meanwhile, jungkook was the complete opposite. He was happily giggling and laughing with absolutely no nervousness.

"koo, aren't you nervous?"

"maybe a little? But so much that I can faint"

Jimin laughed at him. He was pretty much almost ready. He was getting his hair and make up done which was by his cousin Jennie who came from California 5 days prior. She is already married to the love of her life so she knows about how nervous the groom and bride could get. And she is trying her best to ease down jungkook by cracking jokes or telling him funny stories of Jin before he was born. This was definitely working as jungkook was not as nervous he was supposed to be.

In about 10 minutes his hair and make up was done. His was in a side Dutch braid clipped to the back of his head from both side with a beautiful flower hair clip. His makeup was once again simple. Just some shimmer eyeshadow, brown eyeliner, mascara and tinted lip gloss. Even with the least elements on him, he looked stunning.

They were chatting and cracking jokes for the next 15 minutes when Mr. Jeon walked in saying it was time. All of the bridesmaids hugged him to calm him down.

He left the room and walked downstairs with his eyes covered by jimin since he wasn't supposed to see the decorations of the reception. After they arrived at the front of the door, jimin ran upto the rest of the bridesmaids and groomsmen. They partnered up and walked down the aisle. The groomsmen were the five boys of their group. The bridesmaids were Jennie, Tzuyu one of Tae and namjoon's very very far relative with whom namjoon was surprisingly in contact, Irene; jungkook's good friend, Nancy another one of the jeon kids' cousin and Lisa, Nancy's sister.

The pairing of the groomsmen and bridesmaids were :
Yoongi - Irene
Jin - jennie
Jimin : Nancy
Hoseok :  Lisa
Namjoon : Tzuyu

After they went upto their designated places, it was finally jungkook's turn to walk down the aisle. Taehyung was already on the verge of breaking down, like literally. Jin stood behind him and rubbed his shoulder to calm him down. Jungkook had slowly started getting nervous. But not too much.

He looked towards his father who kissed his forehead and hugged him to calm him down. After a few seconds, he pulled away from his son and handed him a bouquet similar to that of the bridesmaids. Jungkook took a deep breath to calm himself down and nodded at his father. His father held out his hand and jungkook placed his into it. The doors opened slowly revealing the bride.

Taehyung took a deep breath trying to calm himself down. But before he could exhale it out, the door opened revealing his a-few-minutes-away-to-be-husband.
The breath got caught in lungs making him choke gained posture again. He couldn't believe it. Is everyone sure jungkook was human? Because it was possible for him to look this beautiful.