𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 : 𝕛𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕟𝕖𝕪

The reception was finally over and the boys were on the way to the airport. As much as they were tired, jungkook insisted on flying to the destination of their honeymoon on the same day. It was late at night, around 12.30 am.

Jungkook was sleeping soundly with his head placed on taehyung's shoulder as he sat on his lap, sideways. Taehyung was scrolling through insta. He wasn't as sleepy since he drank some coffee before the journey since he knew he would be tired.

As they arrived at the airport, jungkook was still asleep. And taehyung being the whipped man he is, had no heart to wake him up. Taehyung slowly took of his jacket making sure the boy on his lap. Once he succeeded on his mission, he covered the boy with it.

The jacket almost covered him up until his knees. Taehyung pulled the jacket over his head so that the latter could sleep peacefully without any disturbance from the lights and since it was a pretty thick jacket it would block out most of the sound too.

The driver had helped taehyung with their luggage. Taehyung drew a lot of attention the second he stepped into the airport. The first reason of for how handsome he is and the second reason being the cute human in his arms. People could see his face since the jacket had slipped. Jungkook's cheek was squished against the elder's chest and his hand was fisted his cheek. His hair sprawled all over tae's shoulder.

A man came over and escorted taehyung and the driver over to the one of his many private jets that were once secretly owned by taehyung's father. Taehyung got onto the jet, getting greeted by an attendant who then averted her eyes to the sleeping boy with a... Scowl? He just looked at her blankly.

"do you have a problem with my husband?"

He asked coldly, intimidating her. She shook her head intensely.

"n-no sire the bed room is over there."

Walking over and placing the sleeping boy on the bed, He pecked his forehead and headed back to the front to check if the luggage was loaded in. Once everything was done and they were ready to take off, taehyung went back into the bedroom and cuddled up with jungkook.

If taehyung was being honest, all of this private jet stuff seemed very....... Strange? He wasn't sure if it was the right word but it felt very unfamiliar to him. All of the highly being treated felt very unfamiliar to him. As much as he hated to see this but he was kinda used to being treated like shit all his life.

Pushing the thoughts to the back of his head, he focused on his husband. However they dated for, seeing him sleep so peacefully in his arms always made him feel a happy feeling throughout his veins. And now, knowing that jungkook was official only his made him happier. He caressed his hair while admiring his s face, which he seemed to never get tired of.

Time skip

Jungkook was cuddled up in taehyung's embrace while the said man was also asleep with a movie running on his laptop. Jungkook slowly fluttered his eyes open, finding himself in a very unfamiliar room. He rubbed his eyes trying to get rid of the sleepiness. Looking around, he found taehyung sleeping peacefully beside him. An unknown relief washed over him as he had the confirmation that he was safe in the arms of his husband.

Opening the window shade, he was met by the sight of clouds of the night sky. He looked at the time, 3:06 am. Closing the laptop in which the movie was playing he sighed. He kissed his husband's forehead.

"I love you, hyungie. Sleep well."

He mumbled and covered him better with the covers. He got out of the bedroom to see the rest of the plane.

"hello, how may I help you?"

The same attendant asked with an almost annoyed tone.

"ah- oh nothing actually, I just came over since he's sleeping."