𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖 : 𝔻𝕒𝕪 𝟞

Like taehyung said the other night, they were still sleeping at it was almost 10.30 in the morning, their usual wake up time being around 2 hours ago.

Taehyung woke up first, the reason being the chatter of new people staying in hotel. He stretched, noticing that the younger was still asleep on top of him, his cheek mushed against his chest. Poor baby, must've been too tired taehyung thought realising how he was literally in the same position he fell asleep in last night.

With his arms firmly wrapped around his(jk) waist, he turned to his side. Slowly detaching the younger from his body, he stood up. Placing the younger's head gently onto the pillow, he adjusted the duvet on him and made his way into the washroom to do his morning routine.

For now, he just washed his face and brushed his teeth, deciding to take a shower along with jungkook after breakfast. After he came out of the washroom, he called room service ordering them breakfast making sure he was quite so that the younger wouldn't wake up.

Sitting on the little armchair in front of the fishes, he opened his laptop and connected the camera to it. He went through the pictures they took so far, deleting ones that are not so good.

Finally after about half an our, he heard a knock on the door. He opened the door while ruffling his hair.

"breakfast, sir."

Taehyung nodded and moved aside, letting the guy roll the trolley of food into the the room. As the guy entered the room, the first thing he was met with a small body under the huge duvets of the large bed. Half of jungkook's face was under the warm duvets only his eyes and sprawled hair was being seen.

Leaving the trolley before the bed, the guy bowed and left. Sighing, the elder went towards the bed and slowly slipped under the sheets. Bringing the sleeping boy closer to himself, he started leaving kisses all over his face.

"koo, come on baby time to wake up"

Jungkook just hummed and scurried away under the blankets making the latter chuckle. Pulling him back up and closer to himself, he slowly started running his nose around his neck, knowing it would tickle him.

Jungkook whined and tried to free himself from his grip.

"no baby, time to wake up."

Jungkook hummed and buried his face into the pillow, not wanting to wake up at all.

"if you're not gonna wake up, no kisses for the rest of the day and tomorrow, you know I mean it"

Jungkook whined again and opened his eyes.

"I want to sleep~"

"I know baby buy of you sleep longer we're gonna get late"

Taehyung stood up and carried the younger like a koala into the washroom. Since the boy was still sleepy he(th) decided to brush his teeth himself(th).

"say aaah"

"say eeeh"

"say ohh"

Finally after he was done brushing he washed his face. Jungkook hopped of the sink counter and hopped back into the room. Going towards the trolley, he lifted all the kids of the dishes, getting hit by the aroma of bacon, eggs, pancakes, waffles and fresh apple and mango juice.

Taehyung disconnected his camera from the laptop, putting both of them into their respective bags. Jungkook pushed the trolley to the coffee table, placing all the food onto the table.

Jungkook casually went and settled himself down onto taehyung's lap. They started digging in, while having small talk and taehyung occasionally feeding the younger and vise versa.