Prologue

"MONSTER!!! A MONSTER!! AOLU IS A MONSTER!! HAHAHA LOOK AT HER HEAD, SHE HAS TWO HORNS!!" The kids and teenagers yelled as Aolu tried to walk away from them, covering her two horns. Tears streamed down her eyes, she didn't deserve this, it's not like she could really just control what grows on her.

"CUT IT OFF!! CUT IT OFF! HAHAHAHA" They laughed and sang, some actually tried to grab her.

"WHY DON'T WE THROW HER IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREETS AND HAVE A CAR RUN HER OVER? A MONSTER LIKE HER DOESN'T DESERVE TO LIVE! AM I RIGHT GUYS?" A teenage boy shouted at the crowd, and the answer obviously, was yes.

Followed by a bunch of laughter, the teenagers managed to push her near the edge of the sidewalk. Even though Aolu was stronger than average humans, she couldn't break away when there's literally a crowd of almost 50 people surrounding her and pushing around.

Two streaks of light, one long beeping noise, crash, a long screech, laughter, silence.

That's all Aolu heard when they pretended that the sidewalk was too crowded and pushed her off 'accidentally'. A sharp pain spread from her ribs to the rest of her body, and then she started to fall.

Aolu closed her eyes, regret, that's all she felt. If she had returned home earlier, her horns wouldn't have shown, she should've known that she couldn't hide her horns for long. But even if she died, it wouldn't make a difference. Unlike other people, if she died, there will be no friends or family grieving over her. Maybe people in her school would be even happier without her.

With that thought, she let the dark engulf her.