IX

~Third Person POV~

Sanji had told Luffy that he doesn't want to sail out. He lit another cigarette, turned around, and leaned back to the railing. He looked up as he puffed out the white smoke and paused when he saw Aolu talking to the geezer. Because of his angle, he can see her face perfectly. A warm breeze blew by, and her lips formed into a gentle smile. His cigarette dropped to the ground as he looked at her dazed.

She looked like her... so much... their hair, their lips, their nose, their cloak... everything... he thought. Is it her? Did she finally come? But why is her name Aolu instead of Yumi? Why didn't she talk to him? He rushed up the stairs.

~Aolu's POV~

"Take him with you." The geezer said. "There are two reasons why he wanted to stay. He wanted to stay with me and prove his skills. Which was a stupid reason. And to wait for you to visit, and you're here, so take him with you. He'll be glad to be with you too."

It was silent for a moment before footsteps approached, we both turned around. It was Sanji, he was looking down to the floor.

"So it wasn't Yumi." It turned out more as a demand than a question. I tensed up.

"Uh... I mean," I looked at the geezer for help, but he ignored me.

"No, her name wasn't Yumi." He said before leaving, goddam old geezer, you just had to be so straightforward.

After the geezer left, Sanji looked up. His face was stained with tears.

"S-Sanji-" I started, oh god why is he crying why is he crying why is he crying why is he crying aaaaaadfjfkljlkdsljkdfsl. I got cut off by a giant hug, the force made me step back a little, my back hit the railing.

"I-I thought you'd never come," he sobbed, "I missed you. "

I blushed as he hugged me tighter and hid his face in the crook of my neck. I've never ever had any type of skinship with a boy before, in this life or the past. Sure, he hugged me a lot when he was little but he was just a kid-

"Sanji I-"

"Why did you lie to me about your name?" I could hear the grievance in his voice, "AaAAaAaHhHH you lied to meEeeE"

"I uh, if I said I didn't mean it, would you believe me-" I tried

"I would if you kiss me," He looked up with hopeful eyes.

x x x

He later walked into my room with an icepack on his head

"That hurts Lulu." He pouted

"My name's not Lulu,"

"But I like calling you that"

"... oK mR. bLaCk LuNgS"

"Aolu!" Luffy called as he stepped into my room

"Present."

"We're leaving tomorrow after breakfast to get Nami back. Just to let you know." He grinned

"Alright captain." I said before he took his leave, I turned back to Sanji, "you heard him, we're leaving tomorrow morning. Make up our mind before that."

He remained silent.

"Alright go back to your room now, I need to change."

"Can I watch?"

WHACK

Another bump formed on Sanji's head

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU-"

"Owww..."

"I wonder what part of raising that old geezer did wrong." I acted like I was on the edge of crying, "What happened to you Sanji, you were such a good child." I cupped his face and applied pressure, squeezing his cheeks.

He just stared at me, "Aolu... I think you changed."

"Hm? How did I change?" I looked up at him, he was shorter than me years ago, and now I only reach up to his eyes.

"You became happier." He smiled. I paused and retreated my hands

"I did?" I guess I did.

"Please continue to be happy." He hugged me once more

"That sounds like a goodbye."

"It's not! I-I think maybe, I think maybe it's time for me to leave here." He said, "In order to reach my dream, the All Blue." His eyes shined

"So you're coming with us?"

He nodded, "I don't want to leave you again, consider if I let you go to the Grand Line, I might not see you again."

"Tsk," I pushed him out of my room, "goodnight, kid."

"I'm not a kid anymoreeee" He whined as I closed the door.

Ah, that kid has grown so much... I'm not crying shut up.