I

~Aolu's POV~

SPLASH

I felt my back hitting the water, well isn't that strange, a pool of salty water on the road? what the fuck?

"QUICK!! A CHILD FELL INTO THE OCEAN! GET HER UP!!" A man screamed above the water.

A child? An ocean? what? I thought as I struggled to keep my eyes open, and finally, I gave in, and the darkness took over.

x x x

"Oi she's waking up! Get the doctor! Hurry!" I opened my eyes, a bunch of people hovered over me. "Make room everyone!" The man turned to the crowd

I immediately sat up and touched around my hairline, where my horns are. But it wasn't there, so I just assumed that my body was hiding it. I couldn't feel any injuries or scars either, how strange

"Where-" I paused and my hand flew up to my throat. My voice.. it changed? Come to think of it, all the humans I saw were slightly bigger, or was that I had become smaller? My eyes traveled around the room, a mirror.. yes, I need a mirror. I thought as my eyes landed on one, I ran towards it despite the man's protests. Wha- I thought as I stared at myself, that's not me.. that's... a child?!?? What the- did I just become a child? How is that even possible...

"M-Mister! Where am I?" I asked

"Oh, you're not from this ship? That's strange, you fell into the ocean when we're in the middle of it. If you weren't on this ship? Where did you fall from?" The man questioned me back.

"Now now, give her a break, she just woke up." An elderly man entered through the door, "don't worry, I'm the doctor on this ship, would you let me check if you have any injuries?" He asked me, and I nodded

"About your question earlier, we're currently sailing in the East Blue, and we're on a cruise ship." The man said

East Blue East Blue East Blue East Blue East Blue East Blue East Blue.... that sounds so familiar
"Uhm, I'm sorry I think... some water went inside my brain and now I can't remember a lot of things... could you, just, explain a little more? About this.. whole world, I guess..."

The man looked at me a bit surprised but still explained. "There are 4 oceans in this world, North Blue, South Blue, East Blue, and West Blue. We're currently in the East Blue. The Pirate King, Gold Roger started a great pirate age a few years ago. It's a dangerous time, with all the pirates, marines, and the World Government. A child like you should be careful when traveling around alone, you should go find your parents as soon as possible when we reach our destination."

I looked down, trying to process everything. One Piece... the anime? I remember that. Some girls and boys talked a lot about it in school when we had break. To think that I'm in an anime world...

"Ah right," The man started, "Here are your clothes that you wore, they are dried now, so I'll return it to you. But don't worry, a lady changed you, I hope you didn't mind." He handed me the neatly folded clothes, I thanked him before grabbing them.

What caught my eye is the cloak, I was unsure until I touched it, it had gotten smaller, but the texture, with no douth, it was the dragon scale cloak I had in my past life. It was a black cloak with blue patterns, and a layer of clear dragon scale to make it even stronger than armors. It was the only thing I made and took before leaving the deep sea, after killing my own father.