VII

We sailed on the small boat, after one island and another. Luffy collected two more people, navigator Nami, and sniper Usopp. We fought a lot too, Buggy the clown, and the cat person, I forgot his name. And finally, when we were leaving Usopp's village, we got a big ship from his friend, or maybe his girlfriend, who knows. The ship's name is Going Merry, she's an awesome ship.

I've never been this happy before, either the past life or this, is this what having friends feel like? Even so, I've been keeping my secret from them. I don't want to experience that again, never...

"We should get us a cook," I said.

"I don't know why we need one, you can cook," Zoro replied.

"So you want to eat pasta, fried rice, udon, sandwiches, and congee repeatedly for the rest of this whole entire trip? Ok."

"... let's get a cook soon-"

"I heard that there's a sea restaurant named Baratie, Kaya told me." Usopp said, "we can find us a cook there right?"

A sea restaurant... that sounds familiar, but I forgot why...

"OK! THEN THE NEXT DESTINATION IS... SEA RESTAURANT BARATIE!!!" Luffy shouted excitedly

"Ok captain, you don't need to shout."

"Aw come on-"

"No."

x x x

After a day or so, we arrived at the sea restaurant, Baratie. It was basically a ship but then a restaurant inside. We weren't going in, because apparently, a Marine ship fired at us, Luffy wanted to bounce it back, but instead of hitting the marine ship, the cannonball flew to Baratie. So Luffy is now in the restaurant, talking to the boss.

"Is Luffy ok? He's been in there for a while..." Usopp mumbled

"Who knows?" Nami sighed

"Do you wanna head in? I'm sure he became a chore boy." I said

"What? A chore boy? Oh what are we gonna do..." Zoro said, he seems bored.

"Let's just head in..."

We walked in, it was kinda quiet, but there's still a lot of people around. I pulled my hood down my face more, I didn't like crowds. We took a seat at an empty table and ordered. Food > Luffy.

After a while, the food came, served by a blonde man in a black suit, and with a cigarette in his mouth. he served Nami the food first, wait a minute, he's our next crew member right? Sanji? I thought he was supposed to be a simp? What happened to Nami's special dessert and free meal?? I thought. The girls in my class were always saying how he's simping over every girl he sees, but from what I see, he was nothing but a gentleman.
A thousand question marks ran over me until I got a clear view of his face. Wierd eyebrow... I almost choked on air. No wonder why the name 'Sanji' and the word 'sea restaurant' seemed so familiar, I cried on the inside, shyat, it was that kid. I looked down, trying to hide my face as he approached me with my dish, it's ok, a lot of years have gone by, he probably doesn't remember me anymore. Plus, he doesn't know my real name anyway, don't panic- I calmed myself.

"Are you alright Aolu?" Usopp asked and I jolted up

"Yeah I'm fine." I sweated nervously, "I'm completely fine." I forced a smile, at least that kid heard my name wasn't Sami or Yumi or whatever the fuck I said before.

"Your dish, mademoiselle."

"Thanks... kid" I murmured the last part. I've always called him a kid even though I'm 'younger' than him. His hands seemed to tremble a bit, but whose hands don't tremble? I felt him look at me. I looked away 'naturally', admire the ceiling.. yes... the ceiling is very nice.

"Enjoy your meal." He gave up and walked away, I sighed in relief

"Do you know that guy?" Nami asked

"Uhhh..." I was trying to come up with an excuse when Luffy appeared

"OIII, EVERYONE!!" He called as we turned to him

"Oii, Luffy!" Usopp waved back.

He ran to us, apparently, I was correct. He is now working as a chore boy in the restaurant, and he has to continue to be a chore boy for 1 year. We can't wait for that long... they started goofing around, I finished my food and stood up, they looked at me.

"I'm gonna get some fresh air," I said before leaving, the place was too crowded for my liking, if it was on a street, it would've been ok, but everyone's sitting and crowded here in one place. I didn't like it.

I walked to the 'balcony' only to find him smoking. I paused, fook, I turned and sneaked away quietly. It seems like nothing has changed, but it also seems like everything has changed. I smiled, he's grown. I strolled around the restaurant for a bit more and headed back.

When I got back, Nami already took the Going Merry and headed towards Fishman Aalong's territory. I knew she had an agreement with Arlong, to buy her village back using 100 million Berries. It seems like a new pirate ship is here too, but the ship was sliced in half. I saw a man on a small boat. Mihawk? It was him, one of the seven warlords of the sea. Zoro was already in front of him. I looked away and saw Sanji walking towards us, oh dang great... now if I walk away, it would seem rude. So I decided to stay in my spot while sweating nervously. I heard footsteps behind me. I turned my head, it was the old geezer. But damn, his mustache and the chef hat, wow. He looked at me and I turned away, old geezer is so much smarter and lived so much longer, he probably already saw right through me. Usopp is now on a small boat with one of Zoro's 'underlings'. They're going after Nami.