IV

Later that day, the old man was sent to my cabin. He lost a foot, but the ship can't make him any prosthesis, so they gave him a crane to help him walk. The doctor already fed him some water, so that's good.

In the meantime, I set up the two sheets on the floor for me and the boy to sleep in. The boy made his bed, which was near the old man's bed, and I made mine, which was on the opposite side of the room.

"What's your name?" I asked the boy

"Sanji," he smiled, "my name is Sanji."

Sanji Sanji Sanji Sanji Sanji Sanji Sanji Sanji Sanji Sanji Sanji Sanji Sanji Sanji Sanji Sanji Sanji Sanji Sanji Sanji Sanji Sanji Sanji Sanji Sanji Sanji Sanji Sanji Sanji Sanji Sanji Sanji Sanji Sanji Sanji Sanji Sanji Sanji Sanji Sanji Sanji Sanji Sanji Sanji Sanji Sanji Sanji Sanji Sanji Sanji Sanji Sanji..... Isn't that? The cook? Of the sea restaurant?

Come to think of it, his eyebrow looked oddly familiar. One of my classmates had his picture as her profile picture for her school email account.

"What about you? What's your name?" He asked, I blinked a few times, wondering if I should tell him my name.

"... Yumi." I lied, for some reason, I didn't want him to know my name. He didn't need to know it. A first-class cook doesn't need to know a commoner's name. It's not like I'm going to see him again after this anyway.

"Yumi..." he mumbled

"I'm going to make you two some fruit and vegetable juice now, you'll be able to have small portions of actual food tomorrow," I said, noticing the old man was quiet all this time.

x x x

Another few days passed, both of them are recovering nicely. The old man doesn't talk much, but the kid clings on me like a leech. This is tiring, but we are reaching our destination today.

----------------------

"Yumiiii, are you really not coming with us?" Sanji whined

"I don't want to work at a restaurant." I shook my head

"Okayy, but be sure to visit one day!" He formed a large smile on his face, "I'll become a great cook and serve people amazing food!"

"Good luck then." I softened my gaze, must be nice to have a dream, I thought.

"See ya~" He waved before parting ways.

I turned in the other direction and walked away. I... I want to be protected too, I don't want to be alone, tears fell, but what can I do? I'm alone, and will always be alone.

I looked at the devil fruit I stole from the ship. "Ah, I should've taken the treasures instead..." I sighed.

A/N: a short chapter, but remember to comment and vote :P

have a Zoro: