X

We're leaving Baratie today, along with Sanji. He cooked breakfast for everyone. I don't eat much for breakfast, but Luffy surely does, his plate was full, then empty, then full again, then empty again.

"Is the food not to your appetite? You didn't eat much." Sanji looked at me worriedly as I munched on an apple.

"Hm? No, the food is awesome, but I don't eat much for breakfast."

"Ah, is that so?"

A pause

"Say, can you cook all types of cuisines?"

"Mm... I guess so, but my specialty is french cuisines," He smiled, "I'm also pretty good at french kis-"

I cut him off by pushing the apple core into his mouth, "nice."

x x x

"Ooh, this boat is cool!" Luffy exclaimed as he entered the boat.

"Of course, this is Sanji's boat." one of the chefs said proudly

Sanji walked out with his belongings.

"Sanji, aren't you gonna say goodbye?" Luffy asked

"That won't be necessary," Sanji said, but I know he's on the edge of crying.

"Sanji," the old geezer called from the balcony, "Don't catch a cold."

That was everything he needed to say for Sanji to break down. He kneeled and slammed his head on the ground while crying, giving the old geezer a kneeling bow. I saw old geezer getting teary too, damn, this is why I hate goodbyes.

"Aolu," He called

"I'm here."

"Take care of him."

"Leave it to me." I gave him a thumbs up.

x x x

On the trip, the pirate hunter, Yosaku, explained to us what the Arlong Pirates were, but it seems like no one took him seriously. Luffy kept on drawing pictures of his imagination of what fishmen would look like, Sanji laughed with him, and I just sat there. I don't know what I was thinking about, maybe I was zoned out. I don't know.

It was about noon when Sanji cooked lunch. I must say, out of all the food I've eaten before, his was the best.

"Moooo" A sound of a cow was heard, and then a splash of water. A sea cow emerged from the sea.

"Wooah what is that???" Luffy exclaimed

"AAH! IT MUST BE HUNGRY! GIVE HIM THE FOOD!" Yosaku yelled, "IT'S GONNA EAT US-"

"No! This is my food!" Luffy said, hovering over the food.

"MOOOO" The sea cow screamed

"Get back down there," I stood up, "you're hurting my ears."

I glared at it, making sure that only the cow can see, my eyes glowed red as scales started to grow on parts of my face. The sea cow quivered and jumped back into the water. Tsk, I thought as I turned back to normal and sat down again.

Ocean dragons are on the top of the water food chain, it's only normal for a sea-dwelling mammal to be afraid.

"Wooo Awesome!" Everyone cheered

"AaAaH Lulu was so sexy when she did that," Sanji clasped his hands together and whirled around with heart eyes.

"Bis sis Aolu is so cool." Yosaku said with tears flowing down his cheek, was the cow that scary?

"da wasth burdy cuu" Luffy said while stuffing his mouth with more food

"Oi, don't talk with your mouth full."

"AHH YOU ATE MY FOOD!"

"...... shut it y'all, I see land."

----------------------------------

I forgot what happened, but we flew, along with the ship. We crashed in a forest and kept sliding, we slid crossed a field and finally, crashed into the cliff.

"Yo Zoro!" Luffy was the first to recover, I guess Zoro was crushed by the ship when he was walking.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT" Zoro screamed at him

I got up and pulled Yosaku up from the mess as Sanji already got up on his own.

"Alright, now let's find Nami!"

"It's no use, she's already apart of the Arlong Pirates. In fact, she killed Usopp."

Slience....

"B-big sis Nami did... what?"

"You heard me."

"Usopp is still alive," I said

"What? I saw with my own eyes, she stabbed him and pushed him into the ocean."

"Did you see the water turning red? No? Then he wasn't bleeding."

"What are you doing here?" A female voice called out.

"Nami!" Luffy exclaimed

"Go back, don't stay on this island." She glared, "I was only with you for the treasure. Now you're flat broke, I have nothing to do with you anymore. So leave."

"She said we had treasure, HAHAHA!!" I choked on my own spit "Sorry, anyways. To be honest, Going Merry was the only treasure we ever had. So unless you sold it, there was nothing else for you to steal."

"That isn't the point! Don't you get it? I'm a leader in the Arlong Pirates." She showed her tattoo, "So leave, before Arlong notice and kill all of you."

"Nami-san..."

"We're not going back," Luffy spoke, "you're our navigator Nami, we're not going to leave until you join us again."

"I'm never going to join you again! Just leave already." She said before walking away.

Yosaku stood up, along with Johnny.

"Are you guys leaving?" Zoro asked

"Yeah, we don't want to lose our life here, so we'll take our leave." They said

Zoro nodded, "Alright."

"See you, big bro." They said as they walked away.

"Usopp is coming," I said, "Then Nami's sister is also gonna come."

"How did you know?" Luffy asked and I shrugged

"I just do," I replied before getting up.

"Where are you going?"

"For a walk."