The beginning of a new chapter

Crystal POV:

I smiled in awe as Bloom and I entered the gates of Alfea

I smiled in awe as Bloom and I entered the gates of Alfea. Bloom looked at her phone before turning to me. We stopped and I let go of my suitcase to get my phone out.

"So, we've to meet someone called Stella at the gate, which is here." Bloom stated, looking at me.
"Well maybe she'll be here soon. I mean it is first day back and all." I reasoned, shrugging my bag higher up my shoulder.
"I'm gonna try figure out where to go." She sighed after a few minutes of waiting.
"Wait Bloom, and she's gone, great." I sighed as my sister dissapeared through the crowds of students.

I looked around at al the students walking around, probably getting to their dorms and ready for the semester. I noticed I was younger than most of the students here, being a year younger than bloom I wasn't necessarily the usual age to go to Alfea. I sighed and grabbed my bag, heading in the direction my sister left.

"Wow, you are so lost. I'm impressed with your confidence in the face of complete ignorance."
I looked up to see a boy with blonde hair beside me.
"Issue is, your overcommitted. I mean your essentially running. And now that I'm here you cant give me the satisfaction of turning around........."
"I don't need help, but thanks." I sighed, stopping and looking around.
"I don't remember offering it." He smiled before looking at me properly. "Hang on, do I know you? You look like someone from when I was young." He said with a confused look.
"Sorry, I don't think you do. I'm not from around here." I shook my head, smiling faintly as he stared at me in shock.
"And what realm are you from?" He asked, shaking out of his trance.
"California."
"Oh, your not from the otherworld?"
"I'm not. And if you want your mind blown, three months ago I didn't even know the otherworld existed."
"Huh." He said in thought.
"What?" I asked, confused by how he's acting.
"Nothing, just uh, you remind me of someone from when I was younger. She got taken ages ago and I haven't seen her since. Are you a fairy?" He explained.
"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. And apparently so yeah. " I said with a sympathetic smile and a nod of my head.
"Yeah," He cleared his throat," um, if you are lost, which I'm not saying you are, and you need help, which I'm not saying I'm offering." He stated causing me to giggle slightly and him smile softly, "This is the specialist hall. The fairy hall is that way." He said pointing in front of us before behind.
"The specialist hall, obviously." I nodded with a shy smile. "Well, I better go find my sister and tell her that she is going towards the specialist hall because I definitely know what a specialist is." I nodded sarcastically before taking my leave.
"Hey wait..." He started but I already left, seeing the girl we were meant to meet.

"Hey Stella, right?" I asked with a smile.
"Yeah, Bloom?" She asked.
"No, I'm her sister Crystal. Sorry if I kept you, I got lost. I actually have no idea where my sister is."
"Understandable. Now we just have to wait on your sister so. She's late." Stella stated disapprovingly.
"As usual." I muttered but Stella must of heard as she sent me a short smile.

Sky POV:

"Hey wait..." I started towards the girl who I was just talking to.
"Quit perving on the first years." 

I looked to see my best friend coming towards me.
"Riv, just give me one second yea?" I asked him.
"Why? You gonna chase her?" He asked mockingly.
I turned to see the unknown brown haired girl disappear in the crowd of students.
"Nope." I stated, turning back towards him only to be tackled in a hug.
"How are ya man?" He asked, as we both separated.
"All good Riv." I smiled as we headed towards the specialist hall.
"Who was the brunette?" He asked.
"I have no idea. But she looked familiar for some reason." I said in confusion.
"Really?" He asked.
"Yeah, like I knew her back in the past." I stated.
"Huh." Was all he said as we got to our dorm room.

I lay on my bed and began to think back to when I was young and used to play with a young girl, Crystal. I was five years old when she was taken, her 3. I remember vaguely how it happened and since then I had swore to myself that I would get her back. Since I begun training I thought of how to get her back. I missed her terribly, she was like a sister to me.

Crystal POV:

After Bloom finally turning up Stella started showing us around. I looked around in awe as we passed by students who knew where we were going. I looked at Stella as we stopped to see her showing Bloom her ring.

"Nice ring." I smiled.
"Thanks, family heirloom. If you ever want to leave." She stated, smiling slightly at me, "You look very young, maybe too young to be here." She stated.
"She's 15, just a year younger then me." Bloom answered for me, causing me to look at her.
"I'm sure she can answer for herself." Stella stated looking at Bloom before turning to me, "The only thing that keeps you sane in this world is the ability to leave it. Your world may not be thrilling but it sure beats this one." She explained.
"Noted." I nodded with a faint smile.
"Now, lets get you two to headmistress Dowling. She'll explain to you everything you need to know." Stella stated as we headed in the direction of probably Headmistresses office.