Seeing White

"Crystal, Crystal Marie"
A bright light shone before giggles of two children were heard. Two children ran into vision with the older boy chasing a young Crystal.
"People will be looking for her."
"We won't let them"
The young girl giggled as she was picked up by Silva and set at the table where Dowling and a woman sat and smiled fondly at her.
"Mommy Daddy"
"Let her go."

Crystal was picked up by a hooded figure.
Silva, Dowling and the woman ran to get the figure only for them to disappear.
"They will come looking for her."
"They won't find her."
Two hooded figures walked towards a couple with a red headed child and went into their mind, changing their visions.
"Crystal, sweetheart, there you are."
"You had us worried darling."
A bright light shone, causing everything to disappear.
"Your a special girl Crystal, you can help us."

Crystal POV:

"Farah, look into her head."
"I can't, whatever it is it's blocking me!"

I blinked rapidly as my vision came back to me. I jumped as someone grabbed my shoulder.

"Crystal, hey Crystal, you okay?" 
I looked up to see Silva looking down at me with concern.
"You weren't lying." I stated, looking him in the eye.
"What?" He asked with slight hope in his now dark eyes.
"My name is Crystal Marie Dowling Silva, I am your daughter." I stated, slightly out of breath.
"You remember everything?" Dowling asked, moving closer.
"I was taken by some hooded figure, I don't know who I couldn't see. The only thing was their voice saying 'your a special girl Crystal, you can help us'." 

"Extraordinary." Harvey stated causing all three of us to look at him, "You remembered all that when your eyes went white. I wonder if maybe the zamboc ingredients might have done something to you to lead to you remembering."
"It's a good thing though right, I mean I remember my past." I stated, standing up from the bed.
"Yes yes it is. I'll leave you three alone." He said after clearing his throat before leaving.

I smiled and looked at Dowling and Silva before looking down. We stood in silence before I looked at them again.

"This might sound weird but, can I hug you?" I asked causing them to look at me with a slight smile.
"I would like that." Dowling smiled before I walked to Silva and hugged him before turning to hug her.
"Any questions you have you can ask us. We are your parents and we are here for you. Don't be afraid to come to us." Silva stated as I pulled away from Dowling.
"It's a little weird right now to call you mom and dad but maybe some day I will." I smiled softly at them.
"Take all the time you need." Dowling stated, rubbing my arm affectionately.
"I think right now I should get some sleep. I'll see you tomorrow?" I asked, moving to the door.
"Be safe and go straight to your room." Silva stated causing me to chuckle lightly.
"Yeah that's something I'm going to have to get used to." I smiled before leaving and heading to my room for the night.

-------------------------------------------

The next day I awoke to a bang on the door and someone calling my name. Groaning and rubbing my eyes I pulled back my covers and sat up. Sliding on my slippers I headed to the door and opened it to see Sky looking at me with a big smile on his face.

"What you smiling at?" I asked, looking around to see no one in the sitting room area.
"You remember?" He asked, pointing at me with a smile.
"I do remember." I nodded causing him to run towards me and pick me up. 

"Sky." I giggled as he swung me around in my room.
"Oh I'm so happy to have you back. You have no idea how long I have hoped I would see you again." He smiled as I closed the door while he sat on my bed.
"Yeah, I'm sure it's great on your end. To finally have your 'sister' back." I smiled weakly, sitting near him.
"You don't seem as happy." He stated in confusion.
"No I am it's just......."
"Just."
"Not knowing who they were made me feel like shit. Ever since I found out that I could of been a changeling I couldn't help but wonder why? Why was I given up? What did I do that was so wrong to be given away?!" I exclaimed and started again when I seen he was about to start talking, "And now that I know the real story I just, I dunno, I'm afraid that it will all just be pulled away from me. Like a dream that I'll wake up from, you know." I explained.
"Come here." He sighed and pulled me into  a hug.

I smiled and accepted the hug, squeezing him a little bit before we pulled away. I leaned my head on his shoulder as he kept an arm around my waist.

"Nothing is going to happen okay. You have just got back to us and I swear I will not let anything happen to you okay. Your my sister and I love you okay. You mean the world to me and nothing will ever change that. And Dowling and Silva will never ever leave you if they can help it."
"And yet Silva might just leave even though I just got him back." I said, my eyes tearing up a bit.
"Let's not think like that." He sighed, rubbing my arms slightly.
"You do."
"Yeah and I shouldn't. So the both of us will keep each other from thinking it." He said, looking at me with a slight smile.
I smiled back before looking down.
"Can we keep this between us for now. I just dont want people knowing that I am the daughter of two of the highest teachers here." I explained.
"Yeah, we can." He smiled, pulling me into another hug.