Telling tails

Crystal POV

I groaned as slowly opened my eyes to see myself surrounded by an unknown area. I looked to the side to see Bloom standing beside me and Miss Dowling standing close behind her. Looking around I seen Terra, Aisha and Musa as well as two unknown teachers.

"Crystal, are you ok?" Bloom asked with concern.
"Yeah, I think so. What happened?" I asked, slowly sitting up with the help of the guy with glasses.
"You collapsed while trying to enhance your magic." Aisha explained, causing me to look at her.
"What? How, why?"
"Professor Harvey believes that there is some sort of blockage against your magic. Causing you to not be able to use them without strong emotions such as fear, anger." Miss Dowling stated, moving to the bottom of the bed I lay on.
"Yes, and I believe that it might have something to do with your sleeping tablets." Professor Harvey stated causing me to look at him.
"But I used my magic the other day. The day Bloom lost control in the forest......"
"Because you were in fear. Strong emotions like that can trigger your magic. Can be very dangerous for those around you which is why I am going to get you to stop taking them for awhile. Just to see if my theory is correct." Harvey interrupted me, looking at me.
"When can I, umm, when can I go?" I asked, looking at the three teachers.
"You can leave soon, if you like. Just don't over extort yourself."
"Perhaps you girls should head to class. Crystal here can join you for lunch after some rest." Dowling suggests, looking at my roommates and sister.

They nodded and Bloom gave me a hug before following the girls. I looked at the three teachers in front of me before Dowling cleared her throat.

"Professor Harvey, could you give Headmaster Silva and I a moment with Crystal please?" She asked, causing me to look at her in confusion.
"Oh yes, of course, I'll just be in my office." 

I watched Professor Harvey leave before turning to Dowling and Mister Silva. I started to get nervous as they both sat on the end of the bed, looking at me.

"Crystal, I'm guessing that when your sister found out that she is a changeling you were there too." Dowling asked causing me to nod. "Well your not a changeling."
"I don't understand, my parents aren't fairies the most magical thing they believe in is knocking on wood I........"
"Crystal, Crystal, they aren't your biological parents either. You were taken from your family when you were three years old."
I looked at her in shock.
"Do you, do you know who my parents are?" I asked, unsure of what to say.
Dowling looked at Silva before he turned to me.
"Crystal, we are your parents." Silva stated causing me to gasp.
"What?" I asked.
"It's true. You were taken from us and since then we never stopped looking for you." He explained, reaching for my hand.
"But how, what....... I'm so confused right now." I said, putting a hand on my head.
"I know it's hard to take in but you have to believe us when we say we never stopped looking for you. You meant everything to us." Dowling said, placing a hand on my arm.

3rd person POV:

*Flashback*