Training

Crystal POV:

I groaned slightly as I rubbed my eyes before opening them slowly. Gaining my vision, I looked around in confusion when I realized that the room I was in wasn't my dorm room. Scrunching my eyes in confusion I gently pulled back the covers before getting up and heading towards the door only to get a fright as it opened as I reached for the handle. I stepped back as Farah came into view and she smiled softly when she seen me up and walking.

"How are you feeling?" Farah asked me as I closed the door from behind me.
"Alright, just little fuzzy of what happened? Where am I?" I asked, looking down the corridor.
"After we found you we brought you to rest at the teachers area where we could keep an eye on you." 
"Keep an eye on me?"
"You were shocked by Beatrix, your body could of reacted any way." 
"Shocked by Beatrix," I slowly died down as I remembered the events of last night. "Bloom!!"
"Is fine, she's back in the dorm, Beatrix is locked up." Farah spoke as she placed her hands on my shoulders to stop me moving.
"She knows, about me being  your daughter." 
"Who, Bloom"
"Yes, Beatrix told her, somehow she knew." I stated causing Farah to sigh.
"Maybe she heard you tell someone."
"I haven't told anyone, the only ones who know are you, Silva and Sky. And Sky and I haven't spoke of it much since we found out." I shrugged, moving toward the exit.
"Wait, you should rest." Farah called back to me.
"Yeah, no, I'm going to Bloom, we need to iron things out." I stated, not turning back to look at her as the door slammed shut behind me.

I sighed and took a few deep breaths as I exited the teachers quarters before heading into the halls towards the fairy dorms. I yawned slightly as I opened the door of the suite only to see Musa and Aisha  in the lounging area. I rolled my eyes as they turned to me and looked at me in surprise.

"Hey guys, where's Bloom?" I asked, avoiding their shocked look.
"In her room. Is it true your Silva and Dowling daughter." Terra asked causing Musa and Aisha to give her the look as I sigh.
"Yes I am their daughter. Does everyone know now or did Bloom tell you." I asked in frustration.
"Bloom did tell us but I wouldn't be surprised if other people heard it by now with how quick Bloom being a changeling spread." Aisha stated and I rolled my eyes in frustration.
"Great, just great." I groaned before moving to Blooms area to see her getting ready for the day.

"I'm not talking to you right now." Bloom stated as she moved past me to pack her school bag.
"Look, I'm sorry I didn't tell you but I didn't want to make it seem like I was rubbing it in that I knew who my parents were and you didn't." I stated as Bloom continued to avoid my gaze.
"I would of rather you told me instead of hearing it from Beatrix. Seems to me that she is the only one willing to help me find out my past and about Rosalind." Bloom stated harshly and I folded my arms in frustration.
"What, Beatrix. She's the one who killed Colum Bloom, she shocked me so I passed out, she's not on our side."
"The only one who's not on my side right now, is you." Bloom stated, going to pick up her bag and grab a binder from her desk.
I placed my hand up and shot ice at the binder causing Bloom to gasp in shock.
"Don't push me away Bloom, I've the only family you've got here." I stated before leaving the room to see the three girls looking in our direction.
"Come on, we've training to do." I stated before grabbing my bag and leaving.

I rolled my eyes in frustration as I heard the whispers and muttering of students as they looked in my direction and pointed at me accusingly. Ignoring them I head towards the specialists area and place my back down near a bench before sighing when I see Sky and Silva coming towards me. I sit on the bench as they reach me and turn to face them.

"I think you should rest." Silva stated and I sighed as I rolled my eyes.
"I'm fine." I stated, crossing my arms.
"Silvas right Crystal, you had a rough night so no one would blame you if you took it easy for today." Sky nodded causing me to sigh in frustration.
"Look, I get that your trying to look out for me but I am fine, really, I'm not going to stop when everyone knows who my parents are. It'll just make them talk more." I stated before standing up.
"Who cares what they say, we just want you to be a hundred percent before getting back into your magic." Silva stated, placing a hand on my arm in reassurance before I shrugged it away.
"I'm fine." I stated before walking away from them towards the  group of students that surrounded Dowling and Harvey.

I looked around at the students as Dowling and Harvey started there speech about the burned ones. Some turned in my direction as they whispered to their friends while others just rolled there eyes at me before turning back to the teachers. My vision caught sight of Riven who looked at me wit ha look of relief yet concern. I smiled slightly before turning my attention back o Dowling and Harvey as they started splitting up students to start their trainings. I smiled when I found out I would be with Terra and Riven as well as some other specialist girl first. Terra linked arms with me as we headed to the mat before leaving to get set up.

"Crystal, I was worried about you. You never responded to my text and when I went to your dorm your suitemates said you were out. I couldn't find you anywhere." Riven spoke as he rushed towards me and pulled me into a hug. 
"Hey, yeah sorry something came up. I'm fine though."
"Good, I heard what happened to you and Bloom, I'm sorry I wasn't there for you."
"I guess you heard about who my parents are so." I stated, looking down slightly.
"Yeah, but what can you do about it. Your you, and I don't care who your parents are, I told you I liked you for you Crystal, that's not going to change." Riven spoke, hooking his finger under my chin to gain my attention.
"Thanks." I smiled and he chuckled slightly before kissing my forehead quickly as Silva came towards our group to give us our task.

Riven POV:

I watched as Crystal fought against a burned one stimulation with Dane while I sat on a bench near by for break. I smirked as she threw ice towards the creature causing Dane to gasp as he skidded out of the way. My attention was adverted when someone sit beside me and I turned my head to give out to them when I seen it was Sky. I rolled my eyes and turned my attention back to  Crystal.

"Okay seriously what is going on with you and Crystal?" Sky asked and I looked at him.
"What do you mean?" I asked, pretending not to know.
"You tell me? What's going on with you and Crystal?" Sky asked and I laughed in disbelief.
"So now that the secret is out you want to play protective brother. Sorry Sky but, you don't scare me that much." I chuckled as I rolled my eyes with a smirk.
"No, maybe not, but I'm sure Crystal would love to hear what happened between you and Beatrix. Or should I say, what's happening." Sky stated and I looked at him with narrowed eyes.
"That was before the whole incident happened." I stated in defense.
"Yes but let's be honest, your not the type to just lose feelings for a girl who has the same demeanor as you do." Sky stated with a shrug of his shoulders.
"Sky what the hell are you trying to do here?" I asked in confusion.
"Riven I dont know what is going on with you, but I know that this isn't the Riven I know. Because your up to something and just not saying anything, and I swear to God if Crystal gets hurt because of you, your dead to me." Sky stated as he pointed at me.
"Whatever man." I shook my head before pushing him away as I got off the bench, moving towards Crystal and Dane as they finished there training and moved towards their bags.

"Hey, wanna grab lunch." I asked with a smirk and Crystal giggled slightly.
"Sure." She smiled and I smiled back, draping an arm over her shoulders as she leaned into me, and I looked back at Sky to see him watching me.
"Idiot." I muttered under my breath.
"What?" Crystal asked and I looked down at her.
"Nothing, just saying how hot it is out." I covered up and she smiled at me.
"Yeah, it was a warm one." She agreed and I nodded as we entered the school building, heading to the canteen.