Slashed

Crystal POV:

I groaned as I opened my eyes, feeling a pounding headache coming along. I sat up and looked around while holding my head, not knowing what I was doing here. Looking out I seen it was still light out so I threw back the covers and left my room. Hearing voices I followed them to see Aisha and Bloom sitting around. I groaned as I sat down on Blooms bed causing both girls to turn to me.

"You okay?" Bloom asked in concern.
"Yeah, what happened?" I asked with  a hoarse voice.
"I'll tel lyou what's happened, Bloom has been listening to Stella on working her magic." Aisha stated.
"I don't see why this has anything to do with you." Bloom exclaimed at Aisha, handing me a bottle of water.
"Her methods are unreliable Bloom." Aisha bit back.
"Why do you care what I do?"
"I'm just trying to help."
"Do me a favour, stop trying." Bloom snapped before Stella burst through the door.

"Sky just called. There moving the burned one to the capitol. We have to go now." Stella stated before leaving.

"I think you should stay here." Bloom stated, turning to look at me.
"Bloom I'm going to help get the ring back. We need to stay together in this crazy world." I laughed at the end.
"I really you should think you should rest after ........" She trailed off causing me to look at her in confusion.
"Bloom I'm fine, it was probably just a headache." I shrugged it off before Stella came back in rushing us.

I followed Bloom, Aisha and Stella as they walked towards the barrier, arguing over why Aisha had came to help. I rolled my eyes as we came to a stop. I looked towards the field where the specialists were training before Musa and Terra came here with the antidote.

Crossing the barrier, I stuck with Terra as we walked through the woods, looking for the barn. Hearing a noise, I looked around before seeing a bush move slightly. Shaking slightly with fear I rushed forward to where the girls stood at an open barn. As I looked in I seen the barn was empty before hearing another noise.

Turning around I seen Musa crouched down in pain. Rushing towards her with Terra I looked forward to see multiple bodies lying on the ground with blood around them. Terra called out for the others as I seen a figure moving at the back.

"That's Mr. Silva." Terra stated causing my breath to get caught in my throat.
"Wait, Where's Bloom?" Aisha asked before running off.

I ignored everyone and started walking towards Silva. As if in a trance I crouched close to him before he turned to me, his now dark black eyes looking at me with fear. I moved closer to him and pushed the sword he held towards me away before taking his hand.

"Dad." I muttered, surprising myself.
"Crystal, go with Aisha and Stella and find your sister. Musa and I will look after Mr. Silva." Terra stated, taking my shoulder and moving me away from the teacher who I suddenly called dad.

I looked back at Mr. Silva once more as Terra put ivy around his arms before rushing in the direction Terra pointed previously. Running quickly my breathing got quick as I tripped, hitting my head. 

Groaning and moving to get up slowly, I froze as I heard a screech sound. Looking behind me I seen a burned one running towards me. Gasping I moved my hands to try send ice towards him only for nothing to come out. I shielded my eyes as the burned one got close to me and gasped, feeling it scrape me before suddenly screeching and feeling nothing.

I looked up to see Bloom standing over me with her hand up. Looking back at where the burned one I seen it coming towards us again. Bloom grabbed my shoulder and forced me behind her before water came from the side. Looking at the burned one and seeing a branch through it's chest, I looked in the direction the water came from to see Aisha standing there.