Bumping into new friends

Crystal POV:

I smiled softly as I walked around the school garden. Looking at the flowers I headed towards a clearing where specialists were training. Seeing Silva I thought back to the bombshell of me being his daughter. Not paying attention to where I was going I bumped into someone, causing us both to fall.

"Oh my God I am so sorry." I started saying as I got onto my knees and grabbing my bag.
"No it's okay, don't worry about it."
I looked up to see a colored boy in front of me.
"No really, I should of been watching where I was going." I said as he stood up and helped me up.
"All good, I'm Dane." He introduced himself as he held his hand out.
"Crystal." I smiled, shaking my hand.

"Everything okay here?" I looked up to see Silva coming towards us.
"Yes sir just bumped into each other." I replied, avoiding eye contact, not seeing him flinch.
"Well, Dane, don't you have somewhere to be." He asked, looking at the boy across from me.
"Yeah uh, I'll see you around Crystal?" Dane asked, looking at me.
"Yeah sure." I smiled, before he nodded and left.

I glanced up at Silva to see him looking at me. I sent a small smile his way before heading near the lake. I heard someone following me and turned to see Silva there behind me.

"Crystal wait."
I stopped and turned to face my supposedly father.
"Can I help you?" I asked, avoiding eye contact.
"Look I know that it is all confusing right now but please, just, hear us out. We have been looking for you since the moment you were taken. I looked all around the otherworld for you and looked at hospital records for you on earth, trying to see if there was a slight chance that you had been taken there. Seeing you here, you have no idea how happy it makes me to have you back." He said, making me keep eye contact.
"Accept I'm not back, am I." I stated, causing him to look at me in confusion.
"What do you mean?" He asked.
"Look I get that you want your daughter back and I really hope you do, but I can't remember anything. All my memories are of earth, everything. I mean how do you even know that I am the girl you think I am." I started, moving my arms around, "I get that you want this to be real but maybe I'm not the girl your looking for." I said slowly.
"I know, but Dowling can help you remember. If you co-operate and maybe, just maybe you will find out who your parents are. At the very least you get your memories back." He said, placing a hand on my shoulder.
"Okay, I'll go to the greenhouse later after dinner and see what happens." I shrugged, accepting the idea.
"Great, I'll let headmistress Dowling and Professor Harvey know." He nodded.

I nodded and watched as he walked off before catching Rivens eyes. I waved at him and he nodded at me before I continued walking back to the suite. Hearing Rivens voice I smiled before stopping  and turning to face him.

"We really got to stop meeting like this." I smiled, crossing my arms over my chest.
"Well not my fault a pretty girl like you keeps coming back to me." He smirked as we moved to a bench close by.
"Oh, you think I'm pretty?" I teased, lightly pushing his shoulder.
"Well your definitely something." He nodded, taking a drink from a bottle.
I turned and looked ahead to see Sky training against some guy.
"What's training for a specialist like?" I asked, making conversation.
"It's tough to begin, mentally and physically demanding but easy once you get the hang of it." 
"Sounds interesting, more interesting than being a fairy." I shrugged, looking down.
"I'm sure that's not true." He chuckled.
"We were practicing magic in the circle today, let's just say that it didn't quite go as planned." I said, looking down.
"How so?"
"Well, I couldn't get my magic to work, then somehow ended up passing out and waking up in the greenhouse." I raised my brows as I turned to him, " Turns out medication I'm on has blocked my magic unless my feelings are out of control." I rolled my eyes as I looked into his eyes.
"Damn, that's gotta be tough." He said, keeping eye contact.
"Yeah." I said softly as we both kept looking at each other.

We moved closer to each other before a phone went off. Blinking I backed away, not hearing Riven sigh as I took out my phone. 

"Oh it's Bloom, she wants to meet me at the entrance for something. I better go." I smiled apologetically as I grabbed my bag and placed it on my shoulder.
"Yeah sure, I should probably get back to training anyway." Riven said, clearing his throat as we stood up.
"I'll seya around." I smiled, leaving as Sky came up to us.
"Yeah, seya." Riven faintly replied before I walked to where Bloom was.

Riven POV:

I watched Crystal wave at me before turning the corner out of sight. I turned to sky when he sat beside me.

"What was that about?" He asked me.
"Nothing, just talking." I shrugged, shaking my head as I scrunched my nose slightly.
"Sure, so I didn't see you moving closer to her." He pointed out.
"Okay I like her, she's different then the others, she doesn't treat me like I'm some dickhead that people shouldn't be around." I explained, moving my shoulders slightly.
"Please tell me your not just pulling her around." He begged.
"Why do you care?" I asked abruptly.
"Because as you said she's different. And I don't want you dragging her along if your just going to break her heart when you get bored." Sky stated, looking ahead of us.
"Why do you care about her so much? You don't even know her." I stated, pointing at him.
"I know you." He replied before getting up and walking towards Silva.
I shook my head before getting up and heading towards a mat to start training again.