Reunite with the "brother"

Crystal POV:

I ran to the arena area and rushed behind a tree when I seen students training. Crying, I leaned against the tree, trying to gather the new information I had just been told. I sniffed and rubbed my eyes as I heard someone coming up towards the tree I was behind.

"Hey, you ok?"
I looked up to see Sky.
"Yeah, just got some news and it's quite a lot to process." I explained, sliding down the tree to sit down.
"Want to talk about it?" He asked, crouching down before siting across from me.
"Why would I tell you, I barely know you?" I said, wiping tears from my eyes.
"Because your upset and I'm the only one here." He stated, looking around, "It helps to talk to someone, even if you don't know them sometimes."
I smiled weakly as tears fell down.
"Well I passed out from using magic and find out that my parents aren't my parents. I was kidnapped and brought to the human world." I stated, looking down.
"Do you know who your real parents are?" Sky asked, with a sense of hope in his tone.
"Apparently Headmistress Dowling and Mr Silva are my parents. I mean how crazy is that. Two of the teachers are my parents." I laughed dryly, looking at him.
"That would make you Crystal, Crystal Marie."
"How, how do you know my middle name." I asked, looking at him in confusion.
"Crystal, Dowling and Silva aren't lying about you being their daughter. I know you don't remember but I grew up with you. You were taken while we were playing chase." He smiled, sliding over to sit beside me.
"But I don't remember. My parents never told me that I was adopted. I don't think they even knew. I mean there's pictures of me as a baby." I said, shaking my head.
"I don't know why you can't remember but I can help you, if you let me." He smiled softly, taking my hand.

"Sky?"
I looked up to see Stella looking at us from a distance.
"I better go." 
I just looked down as he stood up.
"Remember, I'm here for you. I hope you let me in." He smiled, putting a piece of paper in my hand before leaving with Stella.

I sighed and looked down at the paper to see his number on it. I placed it in my pocket as I got up, wiping off my jeans before heading back to the school building before seeing Riven fighting. I moved closer to watch before he finished.

"Fairies shouldn't be here." He stated, looking at me.
"Oh, I, sorry." I said softly as he sat on the ring near me.
"Hey, you ok?" He asked, slouching a bit to look me in the eyes.
"Yeah, fine. Just something, never mind." I shook my head.
He looked at me oddly as he took a drink.
"Why are you so nice to me? I mean Terra told me what you said to her last night. And word has it that your not exactly the kindest." I said shyly causing Riven to laugh.
"That I'm a dickhead?" He asked causing me to nod, "Yeah well, to answer your question I don't know. I just can't be like that around you, for some reason." 

I looked at him in confusion before Rivens name was called. We looked towards the voice to see Silva looking at us. I looked away and turned to Riven as he looked down at me. I smiled and nodded before turning to leave.

"I'll seya around." I said.

He saluted as I left and Silva walked towards him. He looked at me as I passed but I just ignored him, not sure of what to do next. I heard him sigh as I ignored him, but I just shook my head and headed to the suite where Bloom was on the phone. I waved before heading into my room and shutting the door.

Placing my bag onto the desk I took off my jacket before the piece of paper Sky gave me earlier fell out. I picked it up and looked at it again before grabbing my phone to put it in. Opening messages, I stood in silence, contemplating whether or not to text him. ignoring it, I just moved to the desk and went onto my laptop before Bloom knocked on the door, telling me lunch was on.

"How are you feeling?" She asked as we headed to the canteen.
"Yeah, good. Actually feel like nothing happened to be honest." I laughed a little causing her to smile.
"That's good. What did Dowling say to you after we left?"
"Oh they just went through how to get my magic stable." I said, neglecting the part about possibly being their daughter.
"And?" She asked, intrigued.
"I've to stop taking the sleeping tablets to see how it goes. Maybe they're the issue." I stated, as we lined up.
"But what if the sleepless nights happen again?"
"Then Professor Harvey will come up with some serum for me." I explained before thanking the dinner lady.
"I still think you should just keep taking the medication." Se said, taking her plate of food.
"If the tablets are the reason for my magic being unstable, then I'm better off being off them. I could severally hurt someone, or kill someone if I stay on them." I explained before we got to the table where Terra was sitting, me beside her.

Musa and Aisha sat down with us, Aisha the opposite side of Terra and Musa across from her, before talking about Blooms magic issue. I just sat quietly and ate my food before Stella came, throwing a map onto the table.

"What the??" I muttered as Aisha asked what it is.
"It's Alfea."
I looked at Bloom, seeing her look at Sky.
"So I used to go and practice my magic..."

I stopped listening when my phone went off. Looking down I seen a new follower on my Instagram. Looking at the name I seen it was Riven causing me to smile and hit follow back before looking back up as the conversation ended.

"Hilarious, Um, Sky? Where do you think they're keeping it again?" Stella asked causing Sky to stand up beside her.
"Um, uh, there's only so many buildings outside the barrier they can secure a creature like that. There's the barn and the mill." Sky stated, glancing at me when Terra interrupted.
"Oh, the barn would be my bet. My dad fortified the beams because he was chaining this wounded horse..."Terra started before Stella interrupted her.
"So we just have to sneak in there and get my ring." Stella stated, looking at each of us.
"Strange how casually you're tossing about the word 'we'." Aisha stated.
"Yeah, sounds more like a 'you' kinda deal." Musa agreed.
"Except I didn't lose it." Stella said in a cold tone.
" When do we go?" Bloom and I asked at the same time, causing me to glance at Bloom while everyone looked at the two of us.
"Gonna be blunt. Sorry. Bloom, you have zero control over your magic. That is, if you manage to channel it. Bad idea.
"I lost the ring. I'm gonna get it back." Bloom stated.
"And I went with her so it's partially my fault." I explained.
"Guys, maybe we should take a second..." Sky started, looking at me with worry.
"I think everyone is making a bigger deal of this than it needs to be. The Burned One's locked up, right?" Stella asked, cutting Sky off as she looked at Terra.
"Oh, and subdued. I'm pretty sure my dad is distilling this oil that'll subdue it. It's... It's called Zanbaq. I could probably make some more." Terra offered.
"Thank you, Terra, for being helpful. And thank you, Bloom, for taking responsibility. And you Crystal, for saying that you were there. And thank you, everyone else, for nothing, I guess! Thanks for nothing." Stella smiled, rolling up the map.
"Let me know when you wanna do it." Bloom stated before leaving.
I sighed before getting up and heading outside for some fresh air.

A/N: Who's excited for season 2!!! Filming has begun and gonna be honest, hearing that has made me more motivated to finish this book before the next season comes out. Hope you guys are enjoying the story so far and please, feel free to like or comment.