💵🍷Chapter 22🍷💵

Update update

I'm back, once again

Yes I do know my updates are now slow but ya know stress...school things

Yeah QwQ

Plus writers block

Can't wait for school to be over, yay

Anyways enjoy!

~

Mangle sat across a Good looking gentlemen who's getting to know her more, he seemed interested in her no doubt in that. The way his eyes sparkle to her own, mangle felt a good vibe from him although he's a bit of a goof but that's alright with her.

"So how old are you?" He asked as he leaned over with his hand, mangle giggled slightly at him slightly flustered. "I'm 20 and you, I think you mentioned it but I forgot." Mangle spoked in a soft voice

"I'm 22, and wow~ you're really a young personal assistant, for a young lady like you, you sure handle things so well, impressive I say so myself even more that boss can be a grump." He laughed lightly, mangle giggled at this but in the inside..knew that Foxy wasn't like that

Not that she's defending him but, she's never seen that side of him. "I can sure handle things, it's no big deal really and for a girl like me, I sure love to be hard working." Mangle says with proudness in her voice, the guy smiled gently at her as he placed her hand atop of her.

"You're something special I say, you have such gorgeous Eyes that shine like the shine and such a sweet smile." He began as his hand slowly lean over to her chin to caress it.

He does so, as they stared into each other's eyes. Mangle felt her heart beat fast having a feeling that he might kiss her, she wouldn't might since it will help her forget Foxy.

But then again it would be too fast, she thought thinking if she should tell him that she feels uncomfortable with this.

The guy began stroking her cheek in a loving way deciding to go in for in before he could even, it was interrupted when someone appeared infront of them.

Foxy

"A Date..I see during break, who would do such a thing, would be more convenient if it wasn't during these working hours, what a way to really shorten a date." Foxy chuckled as he glanced at Mangle with his usual charmful grin, for the guy..it was just something else

A Glare of hatred and hazard. Mangle and the colleague both looked at each other confused. "Foxy...." Mangle managed to say confused wondering how did he know they were here

"Is there something you need?" The Guy asked raising his eyebrow at Foxy as he exchanged glances with Mangle. "Not to ruin your little fun, but I do that means I need you immediately back at my work." Foxy says with a small smug on his face

"So soon? Are you sure?" Mangle asked as she looks at him in disbelief, he nodded before looking over to the guy who started to feel that something wasn't right here.

"I'm sure, very sure." Foxy replied before stepping away leaving them alone. "Strange..."Mangle muttered as she gave a apologetical look, he did the same before they had to leave off.

~

Mangle began to make her way over to Foxy's office, as she was walking she heard a voice coming from the inside.

She knew, of course that it was no other than Foxy himself

"We need to talk now." His voice said seeming important and urgent. She nodded before entering seeing him look out the window staring at the city and the cars passing by. His hands in his pockets seeming to mumble out words as he did so.

"What is it that you want to tell me about?" Mangle asked as she sees him move his foot forward, he looks at her side glancing and gives her a stern expression. "Why do you still have that intention of moving away? You know, I just want the best for you." Foxy says as he fought his demons inside of his mind, trying his best at doing so.

Mangle frozed and understood immediately, remembering earlier on.

But how- did he know- he could've not possibly went into my computer...

"H-How did you know?" Mangle stuttered as she stepped towards him tilting her head a bit. Foxy's sudden stern expression turned into a smug look. "Oh sweetheart, I know..you did know that I monitor what my colleagues search, so I happened to see that..now answer me, are you desperate to leave?" Foxy asked as he turned around to face her, he walks over to her towering her.

At this moment she felt so intimidated, feeling all the power that he possesses. He was made for this..she thought as she tried to think of a way to change the subject.

"Let's not talk about it- anyways someone really wants to meet up with you-." Her words are stopped when his hand wraps around her neck.

"Don't change the subject, it isn't that hard to tell me mangle." He spoked almost annoyed, mangle flustered as she stared as his grip then over to his eyes, not knowing where to keep her look and attention.

"Fine..as you know I just don't want to be needy anymore and I can't live like this knowing what happened between us, I have to move eventually since you are soon going to be married and began a life, family? So I can't be someone just living there." Mangle explained almost out of breathe since she spoke fast.

"You're no stranger though..you are part of our family, three of us..you're not being needy at all." Foxy says as he loosen his grip around her neck. Mangle sighed her eyes widen shooked

Wondering what can't he understand? Is it to hard to understand.. "I meant, you and Chica starting a family, it would be strange of me to be there hanging around and plus, I'm looking forward on having my separate life as well, isn't it easy to understand?" Mangle says sternly searching in his eyes, of hoped that she sees a spark of understatement in him.

Foxy started to think it through knowing she has a point, he and Chica are looking forward at this point once they're married they'll start off with a small family of their own, but something about Mangle leaving..he just doesn't like the tone of it at all.

He began to remember everything, the letter he found that day...the heated moment between them...he felt angered when he remembered seeing both of them together...being near her.

His heart began to beat fast, all intense. At this moment, mangle looked at him confused and called out to him many times realizing that he seemed to zone out.

Suddenly, he grabs her by her waist and pulls her close. Mangle yelped surprised by this, she didn't have time to react when his lips began to smother against hers, so gentle but yet roughly.

Mangle fell into the kiss pushing away her another thoughts aside. She let him lead not thinking for the moment, she moaned lightly in the kiss making Foxy spark at this.

He looks at her darkly but yet with a grin on his face. "You are not to be around or hang around outside with any male colleagues, do you understand that?!" He asked as he broke the kiss to say it all before pulling her back in, kissing her rougher gripping her back.

Mangle just nodded frozen up, unable to speak up. She felt guilt knowing she enjoys this, she had to admit..she did.

"Good, take it as a warning~ Don't worry no harsh punishment will be towards you, but there can be consequences..just know." Foxy says after breaking away the kiss staring at her shocked filled face feeling guilt and weary in the inside.

TBC

Vote and comment