💵🍷Chapter 13🍷💵

~ Back again with another Chapter ;) a continuation, I would say QwQ

From the previous Chapter, thanks again for bearing with me and being positive

;)

Now let's get started and don't forget to also check out the newest release of My Oh My

if you haven't already

~ ~

Enjoy!

~

"Alright, I'm all Dressed and ready to go." Mangle said heaving a sigh staring into her own reflection, she seemed like a different kind of lady..a wealthy kind Mangle thought as a small smile appeared on her face thinking to herself the pro about her new current life, she has a least changed her status going from someone who struggled with money who now has it all but, of course she doesn't own the mansion Foxy does one day she insisted to pay after she started to get payed, he refused such an offer.

She did a small turn admiring her dress, if she were to have this much money back in her High School years she would definitely get this for her prom days except she never had one since Springtrap never asked, mangle one day founded out he took someone else.

"I should get going." Mangle spoke in a gentle voice before grabbing a purse that matches with her dress. She walks out of the Door not seeing Chica around, she then realized that Chica is still in her room since she hears heels clicking against the floor.

She felt a awkward tension since she prefers for someone to be out first not her, she shrugged it away telling herself to stay put and act confident. Mangle's eyes caught a glimpse of Foxy walking downstairs seeming to be leaning against the rail of the stairs staring off.

I should wait..until Chica gets down then I'll follow after he's not waiting for me but her..Mangle thought just biting her lip gently until Foxy's eyes caught hers, her eyes widen for a second as she took a step back.

His eyes got stuck to her looking at her with an expression of Astonishment not taking off the look, admiring her as she now walked down the stairs elegantly his eyes connected to hers earning a blush from Mangle who couldn't help it.

Making her feel ashamed of herself..

She didn't have no choice to go downstairs, since he saw her it would be rude if she just walked off and avoided him. "I-I'm Ready, I would've thought Chica was ready already but Oh was I wrong." Mangle giggled lightly glancing to the side for a bit then connected her eyes back to him.

He was out of words and breathe taken, not a single word came out. Now he was fighting himself inside of his mind. Knowing he knows better, he should be a man and have his heart only glued to his fiancee.

"You look very Devine and stunning, you really pull any look." Foxy said before glancing away for a bit to come back to his senses. "Thank you, I would say so myself to you..."Mangle trailed off feeling the flashback of them the first day they met and the other day, he called her stunning.

For her it hurts to hear that word since it makes her heart flutter and feel that Love..it only makes her feel more ashamed of herself to think this way. It didn't take long for Chica to come downstairs wearing her stunning Dress her hair curled up with some bright red lipstick.

"My love." Chica says before going to into Foxy's arms placing a kiss on his lips, foxy chuckled at her before wrapping his arm around her. Mangle faked a smile and prayed In the inside that this business party won't be that bad...

That's all she can hope for now

From there, they walked away to Foxy's car deciding to take his car instead. They Drove off, of course Chica being in the passenger seat making Mangle be in the back her mind was too distracted since she just looked out the window keeping herself busy, what she didn't realize Foxy kept glancing in the mirror over to Mangle.