💵🍷Chapter 17🍷💵

Back at it again!

Though this time

I have a disclaimer👀

A Treat for ya sinners...

That being said...yes it's a Lemon

I will say this before starting, please don't say anything rude or complain

Not my fault since you knew already, after reading this

So just know

Now we'll began ^-^ enjoy!

(If you dislike lemons, just scroll down please, thank you)

And don't forget to comment and vote if ya like

~

Foxy's car is taken by a valet driver right after paying, he walks off with Mangle holding her tightly in his arms, the person in the lobby looked up noticing.

"Just this Night." Foxy spoked as his hand ran down her hip. "Alright, just pay up and I'll give you the keys." The person says politely noticing that they're surely drunken up

Foxy quickly payed up from his credit card, it is given back from there they fleeded away from the lobby.

They made it over to their Hotel Room, the smell of coffee and freshness filled the hallways. Foxy stumbled in with Mangle in his arms as he roughly grinds more into her while sucking on her neck causing moans to escape from her, behaving like a beast out of control.

"Ahhhh." Mangle cried out clutching her hands on his shoulders, biting her lip down. "Hold on tight, don't move!" He spoke in a rather aggressive tone of voice while he unlocks the door open.

Mangle felt herself being lifted up seeing everything spin around her, too unconscious to realize what's going on.

He places her on the bed pinning her arms above her head, locking her in place. With rush he removes her dress away leaving her just with her white bra and pink panties on.

He lunges at her before getting in between her legs spreading them apart. His tongue asked for entrance towards her lips, she opens up to let him. He makes out with her in such a messy way, while keeping her shaking desperate legs still with his hands.

"You like that?" He asked in a bit of a raspy husky like voice between kisses. Mangle nodded without any second thoughts. "D-Do whatever you want with me." Mangle says as she pulls him closer to slam her lips against him hard, he responds back by kissing back much harder.

"I will." Foxy chuckled as his finger went to the back of her bra sitting her up right. Mangle's hands brushed against her breast holding them up turning Foxy on more.

Mangle helped assisted the drunken up million dollar man by removing it. His eyes widen staring down at her half naked body.

Mangle smirked with a chuckle escaping from her lips, her hands unbuttoned his buttoned black sleeve shirt away. Her fingers trailed down his abs while sitting on his lap.

Foxy groaned lightly wanting the need to have more, this is enough for him. He grabs her waist clutching her sides, feeling himself get harden up.

"Mmmm." Mangle cried out feeling it underneath her, she felt her flower fluttered in delight. Her back arches back, while she arches Foxy kisses her neck as he grinds her into him hard getting harder and harder by every second.

"What a desperate girl you are, wanting more and more." He moaned out as he continued on, his finger playing around with the strand of her pantie.

Mangle bit her lips hard as she playfully touches his body, foxy chuckled before grabbing her wrist his hand leads her over to his harden up member.