🍷💵Chapter 5💵🍷

@Limitless2002 thanks for the idea of a personal assistant :)

~

A Month has passed since, mangle has moved in with them. They all got along well but, for the most part Foxy spended most time with his fiancee, of course Mangle just stood out of it having this feeling of hers ignoring it and going inside her room or exploring parts of the place like a lost girl.

Mangle hasn't yet heard when they might get married, she's not sure. They haven't mentioned anything of it, all she knows that their engaged. It's true, chica has a diamond expensive ring given to her.

For the most part, mangle was happy for them but, in the inside she has this feeling that's unexplainable and hard to write a whole paragraph about it, even if she tried

It would be impossible

"I will be leaving off to work my love." Chica said as she walked in her attire with her high heels hitting against the floor almost stumbling to run to Foxy. Foxy took her into her arms and chuckled before kissing her lips.

"Alright, be safe my lady." Foxy said in his gentle tone of voice in her ear, she giggled softly before kissing his cheek from there she walked off blowing him a kiss, at that moment Mangle barely came out of her room.

She looks over to see Foxy downstairs walking over to the living room couch in his attire.

'Hmm..seems like he is going to work more later on' Mangle thought as she got out heading down the stairs quickly, he flashed her a smile and she did as well feeling her heart beat fast by his presence and charmful smile, she can't get enough of.

"Good morning Foxy." Mangle said politely with her usual sweet smile. "Good morning to you too, there's food prepped up just in time for breakfast." Foxy said as he gets up in his suit attire looking fine and a leader which he is

"Goodie." Mangle said before walking with him to the diner where Chica left them plates of breakfast to eat. Mangle took a sit feeling slightly awkward she hasn't been alone with him as much making it feel awkward for her

While they ate, foxy got a phone call he put his finger up telling Mangle, mangle just nodded after having a small conversation with him after he started it realizing, a true observer to notice.

"Yes yes." Foxy said as he seems to be taking in something to what he is being told. Then he slams his fist in the table startling Mangle a bit, she jumped as she looked at him concerned.

'Geez, never seen this side of him..I hope he doesn't turn out to be a maniac'

"God, I told you..you're never quit enough and forget, if only I had someone that would do a much better job." Foxy said stressfully putting his hand on his face shaking his head.

Mangle tuned in raising her eyebrow to what is being said, then realizing she can take this as a opportunity. A right opportunity for her to get a job, if that is if he wants to, of course.

From there, foxy hanged up. Mangle puts down her bitten bacon before deciding to speak. "Is everything okay? You seem overwhelmed and stressed during that call." Mangle said almost tracing him without her noticing with her Pools of honey amber eyes shining bright at his own golden yellow eyes of Gold

"Oh that call, It was just one of my workers who are not taking anything serious and forget about me, the most things that must be done, I need someone to be more smart and willing to do something without forgetting and responsible." Foxy said in his mind, mangle nodded as she tap his hand comforting him.