🍷💵Chapter 35💵🍷

~

(Recap)

"There's a baby on the way...me and Foxy are going to be parents and you're going to be the aunt, isn't that exciting!?"

Her lips parted and she felt sharpness in her throat. Losing the ability to express herself in voice; the only way she can Express herself is by her expressions.

Chica took notice of it and saw something she was looking for, a clue of this women having an affair or some type of relationship with her fiance soon to be husband.

"A-Are you serious- you're with child? Did you find out just now?" Mangle asked confidently trying not to break between words, she knew her mistake of reacting like that...

She only hoped to herself that Chica didn't find it odd.

"Well sorta..it's a situation where I didn't know until my second month, so, I'm in my second month." Chica affirmed with a smile on her face hiding the truths away from someone she used to call

A well trusted friend....

"Oh wow- I'm so happy for you..haha..congratulations!" Mangle says with one of the best smiles to fake it all.

Deep down it hurted.

Knowing that it only means one thing...the convincing.

Foxy reassured her how he has never done it with Chica before and when she met him. She only had such pills for cramping or just incase they decided to make love.

"I'm beyond happy, both of our dream came true...although we were going to have our first after marriage but we're ahead but that's alright, and I'll be getting married this month so there won't be any problem with my dress not fitting me." Chica explained seeming to be a little pushy with her words, wanting them to be known and marked in Mangle's head

So she knows that Foxy doesn't belong to her.

The moment Mangle was about to say something. Footsteps are heard close by approaching over to their destination.

They were very recognizable. Both of them know who it is

And that's

"Ladies having a conversation?" Foxy said with a chuckle entering inside wondering why Chica is here.

Chica nodded with a smile but within that smile holds so much hatred and greed. Mangle only kept faking it with her smile..deep down she wanted to confront him or just walk away from here

Does he know? Has he known this entire time while giving her all to him with trust giving in to their desires.

"We were, I talked to her while I awaited for you..since I didn't see you here at all..I thought why not talk to one of my most trusted great friend." Chica said giving Mangle a very obvious glare, mangle felt alarmed by this

Her gut kept trying to tell her something. Should she listen to it?

Or is she just paranoid...overthinking too much

The way she has over thought as a little girl and up, her mind not at peace with itself having a battle with her herself.

Not convinced by anything. Her trust low not trusting anyone or anyone around her, even though she gave into Foxy's trust at the start

She only did it since she saw how much he wanted to help her out taking her away from her dark space, the Mangle that wanted to give it up

Not wanting to give life another try, seeing how worthless it would be for her to stay alive. With him, she knew she could carry on

Foxy noticed how Mangle seemed to zone out fiddling slightly with her fingers. He could only gaze deeply at Mangle trying to analyze her the moment he was about to, mangle shot him a quick smile before she began to make her way to the door.

"Well, I'll leave you both alone and I'll give you some privacy." Mangle said without looking back but walked politely to not give any suspection away knowing foxy.

Foxy only nodded slowly not really convinced by that smile of hers. Throughout this time, he has gotten to know her ways of hiding what bothers her.

Chica's prideful smile faded away noticing Foxy's worrisome expression. She only sighed before reaching her hand out to caress his well structured face.

He immediately felt the softness and warmness of her face.

"I'm sure she's fine my dear." Chica reassured softly stroking with his cheek with her thumb smiling warmly at him while feeling that pit of her heart fill up with more jealousy.

"You're looking very well dressed today, going somewhere?" Foxy affirmed bringing his hands to Chica's curls.

"No, just felt like it..and you know me." Chica chuckled hitting his shoulder slightly.

"Well what a surprise for you to show up to my workplace, you don't just come like this..you want something don't you?" Foxy questioned seeing how her face lit up upon hearing those words.

From there, they chatted away. Chica did her best to carry on the conversation for as long as she could to bond with Foxy without the burden of Mangle to be present at this moment.

Meanwhile mangle kept her mind business by greeting some of Foxy's colleagues who returned the same energy back to ber, afterwards she felt the need of a coffee

While making her coffee, the replay of Chica came to her mind.

It made her so distracted that she accidentally spilled some coffee on her skirt. To her luck it didn't burn her skirt.

She looked around in embarrassment ready to make her way quickly to the bathroom but as she was..

Bonnie's presence came by.

"Distracted weren't you? What happen to Mangle the genius that this company has ever known!?" Bonnie joked wearing that goofy expression making Mangle laugh.

"Yes, I hoped for no one to see me like this..but it happened already haha." Mangle says as she reached over to grab a napkin.

"You're in luck, I'm no snitch and you should probably clean up quickly, also did you see Chica's wear, she looks so devine..I wish I would marry her instead." He said with a grin glancing over to where Foxy's office is located at.

Mangle didn't know if he's joking or not, she gave up trying to guess it for herself but since he's too difficult to understand she couldn't.

"Too bad she's taken." Mangle said seeing as he sighed out. They both kept a 1 minute conversation together till it was time for Mangle to run to the bathroom which she did as soon as she dismissed herself from bonnie

Running into the bathroom, she locked herself in not having control of her tears. They only engulfed feeling awfully hurt.

-

"So you heard her having this talk with someone and how she's acting very odd, and you caught her today with something of mine? Is that what you're saying and understanding?" Foxy questioned looking to where the card has disappeared, a confused expression coming to him wondering why would Mangle take it

"Yes it's true, I know how we truly know she's innocent and good..but you should really have a talk with her even if you may doubt it."

TBC

UNTIL TIME TIME

THOUGHTS????

THEY WOULD be appreciated!

What do you think will happen next???

Vote and Comment