💵💋🍷Chapter 16🍷💋💵

Hello, once again to another chapter of Million Dollar Man :3

Hope ya Enjoy it :3

*disclaimer* might contain some matureeeeeeeeee sceneeeees..

No lemonssss included!

That's all for now

Leave a vote and comment in the end, if you'll like

Okie that's it ^-^

~

The Morning mist came around, the city began to work as usual, same routine like every other day.

High Heels are heard stepping against the Floor, a beautifully figure walks by with striking violet purple like eyes, hair in a professional bun wearing a white button blouse and white pants seeming professional.

Today is the Day she leaves off once again, at morning she must take leave to get there in a relaxed pace instead of having to rush over which can result in something bad.

"Ready Love?" The same tall crimson headed Foxy says as his hand grabs her hand staring into her eyes. "I am, I got everything ready." Chica says with a tender warming smile, she leans in and kisses his lips then parts away.

"Good, I'll miss you my dearest and don't worry everything will be under control here, there's nothing you should worry about while on your trip my beloved, enjoy the best of it and I wish you the best of luck." Foxy says as his hand wrapped around her waist

"I will, after all that's what I love to do my love." Chica giggled before kissing his cheek, he responds back by kissing her right back on her lips.

A Petite Young Woman watches from the distance from upstairs standing next to her bedroom door watching the couple, her hand clutches against her heart feeling guilt built up and thoughts.

'This shouldn't be okay...how is this okay?? To just head out the night and be like "there's nothing wrong with going out with someone's else's other half, there's nothing wrong with that absolutely nothing...Ya right."

Chica then had to head away since she has to catch her private flight that's scheduled to fly around 8:00 a.m, right now it's 7:35 giving her some fair time to get there.

The Big Door closes up leaving Foxy there all alone, he puts his head down as if he is feeling something within him

Mangle's glazed even more in curiosity, it wasn't until Foxy caught her staring at him

He smiled warmly before waving at her, her cheeks turn red as she awkwardly smiles back.

'He'll think I'm a stalker now..great all for a million dollar man..what does he have to tease me..I feel intimated by every action that he does right infront of me..as if he is trying to provoke me..No I'm wrong I'm just seeing things, get yourself together Mangle'

She thought to herself as she backed away to her room, only to stumble back on accident and fall on her bum.

'Did he see that, I hope not' Mangle thought shaking her head, she sighs before closing her door. Her feet take her over to her work clothes.

She knew today she will have this friend date with Foxy, she didn't know how she'll act with him during their time together.

She doesn't want that catching and hugging to happen again, she craves it and all but...remembering... it hurts her knowing it meant nothing at all

~

The time went by Quickly, foxy and Mangle were finally done working. Foxy gives out the checks first to his colleagues before he and Mangle went away to his Car that awaited them.