💵🍷Chapter 11🍷💵

~

It was Now Next week just a Week before the Business party begins hosted by Foxy of course with his invited employees who will give their wife's to enjoy the best time together. Foxy knew who he was going to take, no other than Chica his Fiancee. They know, they're engaged but haven't really seen her much due to Chica's schedule and her runs to the Grocery to buy fine Meats and Foods to cook up her Food. They weren't like other rich people they are different indeed, they like doing things all their own and use bodyguards when it's needed or just to feel protected if you want to when shopping.

Other Rich people hire someone to shop for their grocery list and hire maids to clean for them, not for them they do most of the cleaning if they need to get a maid or a housekeeper that's when it will have to be necessary, for right now they don't need one. Foxy is known for his successes and many praise him along with admiring him, while some try getting a job at his Place knowing they get a big check enough to buy a mansion and an expensive car. Some use it wisely while some don't, money hungry is what you call them for those who just want it for unnecessary joyful pleasures to pleasure themselves not having a care about the world, just their money.

"My Love." Foxy says suited up in his Suit as he sees Chica in her Purple apron her hair slightly curled up, her work place doesn't mind at all if she let's her hair down or not, it all depends on Chica making her free to whatever she pleases but as long as she wears her uniform. "Yes Love?" Chica says back her voice filled with Joy and Softness with a smile curled up flipping the bacon, with slightly crispness in it and shiny looking

"There will be a Business Party next Week on Friday, you know what that means." Foxy said with a slight grin hugging Chica by her waist, tangling his fingers with hers after grabbing her hand. Chica lightens up before planting a kiss on his warm cheek. "Really? Oh Dear, I don't have a good dress I feel that I overuse them for each business party." Chica says before placing her hands on his shoulders standing short in front of his tall frame

"Love they won't even notice but, as you know if you need a Dress we'll get it for you so, my love one can be happy." Foxy chuckled lightly staring into her now twinkling purple eyes filled with so much love in them. Chica nods before pecking his Lips wrapping her arms around his neck tip toeing. "Great idea, I will do maybe a wine red or a nice shade of Purple." Chica says imagining some lovely with different colors dresses beside the ones she owns already like Pink, black, white, a silver with shimmer to it and other known colors bought from a Designer known for creating expensive good quality dresses even celebrities tend to buy from this Designer for their Gala or red carpet walk.

"Any color you want my Love, it'll look perfect on you like always." Foxy says bringing her in for a kiss holding her waist close until Chica smelled the slight burn filled up in her nostrils stopping her in the moment. "The b-bacon, the bacon!!!" She exclaims before parting away from foxy to turn away to see the bacon burned up, she sighs with a small chuckle before throwing into the trash knowing it's gone bad and won't taste good.

"Got distracted there, it was my fault my love here let me help you." Foxy assisted before assisting having chica next to her, mangle barely walks out of her Room seeing the big mansion once again with the scent of a Clean smell filling the air. She takes some steps away her heels clicking against the stairway careful not to slip. She walks into a moment of them kissing in each others arms, looking fondly into each other's eyes Seeming like Swans of love at the moment. Without Knowing it, she felt as a rise of jealousy came at peak feeling her heart stop feeling this set of emotions reminding her grieve for falling in love with Foxy but, her heart knowing he has someone else and nothing can change that.