9||S E R K A N

Advisory: Sexual content ahead.

Eda had no idea what she was doing to me, with every kiss, with every touch, I remembered all the things I did to her in the past. Every time our lips connected, images flashed across my eyes  from when I had my tongue deep down her throat, flashes from when I pushed her against the wall and took her in needily, scenes that made our rainy make-out session even more hotter. I felt my brain buzz with pleasure as she dominated the hell out of me.

"You can let go of my hand now Serkan," Eda giggled as we neared the car, but I had no intention of letting her go, and deep down, I think she knew this as well.

"After everything you did to me, you want me to just let you off that easy?," I asked seriously as I turned around to look at her.

"What did I do though?" she said playing innocent as she bit down on her lower lip, and the mere sight of that wanted me to kiss her again.  From the way she was looking at me alone, I could tell that she was thinking of the same thing I was.

"Fuck you Eda Yildiz," I muttered under my breath as I pinned her against the side of my car, just the way I knew she liked it. I lifted my hands to stabilise her neck as I cover her mouth in mine in a demonically possessive kiss. This woman is all mine, she's always been, I thought, which only led me to deepen the kiss. Her mouth tried to fight with mine but this was my show now, I loved to see her try though. I hastily unlocked the car door and pushed her in with a single hand, as she looked at me modestly. Oh we've done much worse Eda and even with my amnesia, I know. I smirked as I got on top of her and pulled up her wet hoodie with no resistance from her side while kicking my shoes off at the same time.

"Serkan we need to talk," she said as I sucked on her neck. She wants to talk now out of all times? My mind did a backflip as I continued to suck.

"Mmhmm," I muttered as I made my way down to her breasts. 

"We need ground rules," she said, making me smirk in amusement. I took my eyes off my meal to study her face.

"Are we talking safe words or..." I started but I was cut short.

"What?No! Serkan I'm serious," her cheeks flushed a bright shade of pink.

"Can't this wait? I'm a little busy right now," I murmured as I stared back at the lacy black bra she was wearing. I should have taken it off along with the hoodie, I thought.

"Who wears lingerie under a hoodie?", I mused my secondary thought out loud.

"How many women with lingerie have you seen?" her counter question came as she shot me an angry look, forgetting all about the 'ground rules' she was going on about a minute earlier, I smirked internally at her jealousy and decided to play along.

"I'll have to think about that," I said, pretending to be serious, I loved it when she got all riled up.

"You were saying something about rules?" I brushed it aside, earning a scorn from Eda, and I was enjoying every second of this.

"Evet, the rules- Yes! I want to establish the fact that we're not exclusive," she rolled her eyes at me, making me choke on my own saliva at what she'd just said. Did I take it too far with the lingerie thing? Clearly this isn't the ground rules she was talking about earlier... or was it?

"Not exclusive? You...you want to see other men?", I spluttered out. My mind knew that there was a possibility that she was doing this to spite me but the rest of my body didn't understand.

"Evet, shirtless men," she stressed as she looked disinterested. Now I knew for sure that this was her jealousy speaking, I stopped myself from sporting a smile.