14||S E R K A N

Advisory: Sexual content ahead.

"Where are we going?," Eda sat besides me in the car, trying to sneak a peek from behind the blindfold that I'd tied around her eyes. I like being dramatic sometimes. Sometimes.

"No cheating Eda," I whispered slowly in her ear, enunciating every word as I bent sideways. I parked one hand on the steering wheel and the other on her left thigh. I was enjoying myself.

"You're such a tease," she exasperated as she folded her hands in front of her chest after giving up trying to see through the black piece of cloth in front of her eyes. I felt my eyebrows rise up, surprised with her directness. I knew what I was doing and I knew that she knew as well but never did I imagine that she'd call me out for it.

"You don't get to talk about being a tease Eda," I snorted out loud. I felt her turn sideways and I could feel her look straight at me, although I knew that she couldn't see.

"What's that supposed to mean?", she asked acting all naive, causing me to sigh with frustration.

"Come on! Bending over in front of me, almost kissing me and then pulling away, touching my skin and then moving before I have the chance to react- you know exactly what I mean." I said in a single breath as I swerved right, causing Eda to fall back a little.

"Careful, last time you drove rashly, things didn't end well," she pretended not to have heard what I had said. Two can play this game Eda I thought to myself as I took a quick glance at my phone. No message yet.

"Things didn't end well for whom?" I countered as I took a left at the airport terminal and for the first time since the car ride started, she didn't have anything to say.

"Yeah, that's what I thought," I smiled to myself as I brought the car to a halt.

"Wh-why did you stop," Eda called out meekly, making me all the more amused.

"Why do you think," I asked huskily as I bent down to inhale her neck.

"Serkan we can't, not again," her lips quivered as mine started to widen, I tried to control my laughter but failed miserably.

"Trust me Eda, it's not that I don't want to fuck you right now, cause believe me, I really do, it's just that we're on a tight schedule and I don't want us to be late," I whispered into her ear as I breathed on her neck, feeling her back muscles tighten as I did.

"I didn't mean-" she stuttered.

"No, I did not-"

"You don't have to explain yourself to me Eda,"

"I know you better than you yourself do," I said and without waiting for her to respond, I got down the car and opened the door for her, gradually leading her out of the car.

"Where are we?" She asked, completely ignoring our last conversation, making me smirk victoriously.

"I told you not to ask questions," I muttered as I led her to where our plane was standing. She would freak out if she knew, and although I understood why she was valid for feeling the way she did, I took it upon myself to help change how she viewed things.

"Be careful, there're stairs up ahead," I said as I led her up inside the plane. She didn't ask questions anymore, and I didn't bother clarifying.

We walked down the aisle. I gripped my hand around her waist, gently leading her to our seat and making her sit down.

"Serkan where are we, she said as she groped around with her fingers. Thinking that I'd have some fun again, I put my face in the way of her hands, and immediately they were running all over my face and showed no sign of stopping. Uh oh, bad idea, I thought as they started running downwards, from the apex of my neck to the middle of my torso, and before they could go down any further, I immediately retracted myself back to my seat, already regretting that decision.