13|| S E R K A N

I tapped away at my Rolex as I waited for Eda to get ready for the wedding, our wedding. My face kept turning around towards the door, hoping that she'd be there that very second, and it seemed like forever. I still couldn't believe that this was happening, me and her, and we didn't need anyone else. 

"Eda Bolat," it felt nice to say that out loud and I kept whispering the same thing to myself, over and over again as I felt an unmoving smile, plastered to my face. 

"Not yet," I heard a voice call from behind, making me turn around ever so quickly and for a minute, I couldn't say anything, I just watched in awe as Eda presented herself in front of me. Her hair was simply done, tucked into a casual bun, she barely wore any makeup and she looked so stunning that my jaw dropped at the sight of her. The image of her in the dress, was something I'd been thinking about a lot lately, but never did I imagine that it would be so breathtaking in person. I felt my heart jump up a few millimetres as I made no effort to stop staring. My eyes wandered all over her, I gazed her up and down and then rested my eyes on the plunging neckline. It was so enticing, and all of a sudden I didn't want to go the registrar, where I knew  all eyes would be on her. I wanted her all to myself.

"Excuse me," I muttered hurriedly as I ran into the room, searching for my phone, only to find it on my person. I let out a sigh of frustration as I called my lawyer. That's what Eda did to me, my confidence was gone, my mind was filled only with thoughts of her and my self control was slowly depleting.

"Aslan, there's been a change of plans, can you get the documents to my house?," I said through the receiver as the call went through.

"Sure Serkan bey, I'm not very far from your place, give me five minutes," he responded quickly, making me jump with joy on the inside. I always liked Aslan, he wasn't as old as other lawyers, in fact he was younger than most, but he knew how to get the job done, and I always admired his practicality. 

"We're getting married here?," I heard Eda from behind me, but I didn't turn around immediately.

"Sure Aslan, thank you very much," I said slowly before disconnecting the call. When I didn't make an effort to move, she came and stood right before me.

"You're being weird," she stated as she inched closer, making me take in a sharp breath of air as I looked back into her eyes.

"We- weird why would you say that E-Eda, I'm fine," I stuttered, taken aback by our proximity. My hand immediately found it's way to my hair, pulling away at the locks that I'd just combed.

"Serkan now your hair's all messed up," she exclaimed as she sashayed towards the dresser, making me stare after her moving figure. The things I wanted to do to this woman, the list just kept growing and I was finding it very hard to keep my hands to myself. Lost in these thoughts again, I was fixating on the dresser in front of me when I heard her voice near my ear which sent a shiver down my spine.

"Serkan, are you listening to me? I asked you to sit down," she was saying as she waved the comb in the air.

"Ta-tamam," I replied as I dropped myself on the bed, not even hesitating to do what she asked me to, I couldn't even bring myself to say the words I wanted to say. Her hands made their way to my hair and I stared shamelessly at her breasts, which were now at the same level my eyes were. I felt her move the comb along my scalp and mop up my hair, and I knew she was saying something to me as she did but I couldn't bring myself to listen, no matter how hard I tried. I was just lost in my own world.

"Serkan I'm talking to you," she said as she bent down to meet my eyes, but this only exposed her cleavage further, and I felt all the blood in my body rush to my face.