Being Slapped By The Not So Good Girl

Aaron

I was taken back when I saw Midnight with her hair. I didn't say anything, she was already going through hell.

"Is she asleep?" I asked.

"Yes" Ashley answered.

I sighed.

"This is horrible, this is not fair to my sister" I said angrily.

"Daniela what happened two days ago" Ashley asked Dan again.

"I don't want to talk about it! Just leave me alone, please" she said.

"What happened is that Ryder got shot and died" we heard Midnight say, "Now leave Daniela alone."

We stayed silent.

"Are we almost home Aaron?"

"Yeah just a few more miles the we're home" I replied softly.

"Home..." Midnight mumbled.

"Home" I said shaking my head slightly.

We got to Midnight's house and there were bears and flowers on the porch.

"Go to the backyard quickly, try not to drive attention to yourselves" Midnight said with no emotion in her voice.

We all nodded and did what we were told.

Once we were inside, Midnight went straight into her room.

"Now what?" Jonathan said.

"We stay here till Midnight says where leaving" Daniela said with a shrug.

"If she tells us anything" Ashley said.

"Why don't you give her a break? What if you lost Jonathan? Huh?" I told Ashley.

"Shut up! If we never would of gone with her in the first place, none of this would have happened!" She yelled at me.

"Guys! Quit it! We knew They were going to hurt us and do who knows what to us if we stayed anyways!" Daniela said coming between us.

"Fuck off Ashley" I said and left the living room.

Midnight

"What have I done?" I whispered to myself.

I wiped the tears of my face.

I heard them yelling...

This is all my fault, ALL my fault.

I got up from my old bed and went to the bathroom. I turned the shower on and slipped out if my clothes. I didn't notice that I was still wearing the dirty, bloody, clothes I had from that day.

I stayed under the water for a while, trying to clear my mind.

"I hate you" I said out loud, "You let everything wrong happen to yourself. You made two people you loved lose their lives."

When I finished, I changed into a black shirt with a white mustache with my red skinny jeans and my knee high converse. I brushed my now short hair and fixed it so it was all lined up. I stared at myself in the mirror.

Someone knocked at my door.

"Yeah?" I yelled from where I was.

"Will you let me in?" It was Ashley.

I sighed.

I walked out and opened the door for Ashley.

"We need to fight back..." she started.