The Person With The Last Bang Is Alive

I quickly looked at what room Midnight was in and ran out of the main system room. Just as I got to the stairs, an alarm went off. I could hear people starting to stir and go the opposite direction as I am. They didn’t really seem to notice me.

“Aaron! Get you fucking twin ass down here now, we need everyone in their positions!” I heard Midnight’s commanding voice.

“Okay Midnight! On my way!” I heard Aaron reply.

“Daniela where are you? Are you okay?”

I was huffing and running so fast, but I pushed myself to run faster.

“I’m good! I’m approaching level six now!” I said through the microphone.

“No try to get out of the out not trapped!” she replied as she came into view, she was being chased by big muscular men.

“I’m getting you first” I said and almost ran into her. I grabbed her hand and we jerked to the right. I dragged her into a room that had very large windows. I grabbed a chair and threw it at the window.

“Are you nuts? We’re not jumping out of the window! I have gas bombs” she said and handed me a mini mask to put on.

“Good. That’s a six drop and I forgot my grappling hook” I said with a nod.

She rolls her eyes at just as the men burst through the door.

“Ready to fight my friend” Midnight said grabbing her guns from her boots and aimed at the men who hesitated.

“Ready” I nodded and pulled out my knives and threw one at the nearest one.

He cried out in pain as we hit them with what we had. Soon I ran out of knives and had to use my gun. I shot on in the knee and hesitated.

“Don’t hesitate and don’t think, just shot the bad guys and that’s it” Midnight said and shot.

I bit my lip and closed my eyes.

I shot one of them in the forehead.

Midnight ran out of bullets in no time. I still had mine, but before I could even shoot Midnight grabbed a small metal sphere and threw it at them. It was one of her gas bombs!

“Skittatle!” she said and ran past the coughing and passed out guards.

We quickly ran past them and searched for an exit, any exit!

“I think I saw an exit we could escape from in the second level” Midnight said.

I nodded and followed her.

There were people everywhere and I had so little ammo on me.

We were nearly on the third level.

Midnight threw another one of her gas bombs at a wall of men that were standing in our path when we reached the end of the third level.

“I swear Jonathan, Ashley, and Aaron if you guys aren’t right outside of the building I will murder you from hell” Midnight swore into the microphone as we reached the second level.

We stopped in our tracks.

Midnight only had two bombs left in her belt and there was a wall of men and women on either exits we were going to take. Midnight ran straight and threw a bomb behind us.

“Where are we going?” I asked confused.

She ran into a room and this time it was her that threw the chair at the window.

“That’s fun” she said.

“Have you lost it? We’re jumping from level two?” I said.

“Hey you’re the one who wanted to jump from level six! Come on!” Midnight said grabbing my arm and jumping into the broken window and out into the night, with me along.