Going Down The Drain With Everything Else

I woke up to a blinding light, a pounding headache, bile up my throat, and pain in my abdominal.

"Ahh! Turn that cursed light off!" I said covering my eyes.

"Heavy hangover?" A voice said which sounded loud and it hurt my ears a little bit too much.

"Ahh! Yes! Now stop screaming!" I said.

"We're not screaming you are! Why do you go off and get drunk!" It was Aaron's voice I heard.

"Chill man, I did something that saved us precious time!" I defended myself.

"Like... Make Them know where our location is faster?!" Daniela said.

"No! I think the only smart one here I me! When I was at the bar one of Them was there. And to make it convincing that I was twenty or whatever age I told them there, I drank and got drunk... but so did they and… at least I got a tracker on that mother f- Hi" I said just as the nurse walked in.

"How are you feeling?" She asked.

"Good" I lied and gave her a smile and tried not to cover my eyes from the blinding, cursed light.

"Well, you're all good to checkout now! Just sign here, Ariel" the nurse said and handed me a clop board with some papers. I quickly signed it. She handed me my bloody clothes that I wore to the club and left the room as quickly as she walked in.

“Um… by any chance did one of you bring my clothes that were in the car?” I said looking at my bloody clothes I held, or more like squint at them.

“Yes, and Midnight don’t ever get wasted again! Your… weird when you’re drunk” Daniela said making a disgusted face.

I glared at her and got up.

“Did I say anything or do anything I wasn’t supposed to?” I asked and walked into the bathroom to quickly change.

“Not really” I heard Aaron answer.

“I hate hospitals. Let’s go before something happens” I said and threw my bloody clothes in the trash.

We quickly walked out of the hospital and got into the car.

“Whoa, They are closer than we thought they were” Daniela murmured as she checked her laptop she had in the car, “The person who you put the tracker in is here in town and he hasn’t moved from his spot since he left the night club you were at… Did you kill him by any chance? Please tell me you let him live to make it to their location”

“I didn’t kill him! I just punched him in the nose and put the tracker on him” I said, “I think…”

“If he’s dead and we didn’t get Their location… then you freaking got wasted, hurt, and stabbed for nothing!” Ashley said from the driver’s seat.

“I’m fine, it’s not like I haven’t been hurt or stabbed before… or gotten drunk all at the same time” I said the last part under my breath.

She narrowed my eyes at me.

I smiled innocently at her.

“Anyways… we have to get back home and rest, then at night again we’ll go and put our plan into action” Jonathan said.

“I’m exhausted anyways” I said and covered my face, letting out a yawn in the process.

“Well you’re not allowed to rest in till we get everything ready so drink this coffee I manage to get before we got out of the hospital” Aaron said and handed me a plastic coffee cup with a lid on it.