Why Did You Have To!

Follow Midnight on twitter! @_darkATmidnight  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 https://twitter.com/_darkATmidnight

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

“Look! She's about to leave!” I said when I saw Midnight come out of her house with her stuff.

“Why would she lie about when she was leaving?” I heard Ryder asked.

“We don't know, but we should follow her before we lose her” Johnny said.

“We wont lose her... I put a tracking chip in her motor before we all left her” Daniela said biting her bottom lip.

“Tracking chip? Since when do you know about that stuff? You hardly pass math!” Ryder said.

“Shut up! I learned since I was little”

“Whoa” I said.

“Yes, now lets go. For Midnight?” she said turning the car on.

“For Midnight!” we all said.

We followed Midnight out of her neighborhood and onto the highway. We were going west, but where in the west? All of this is a huge question mark in my brain.

“Is she ever going to stop? We're going to run out of gas soon” I said pointing to the gas meter.

“I don't know but I hope she does, the car is getting a little hot” Daniela said.

“Hot?” Ashley asked.

“You don't know about car do you?” Ryder said.

“No, and don't make fun of me because of it!” she warned.

“Look she's getting off the highway” Jonathan said.

“Do you think there's a gas station here near by?” I asked.

“GPS said there is” Daniela said.

“I'll go pay, Daniela fills the tank, and y'all stay in the car” Ryder said as we approached the gas station.

“Make sure she doesn't see you” Ryder she said in her warning tone.

“Just make sure she doesn't see you” he said.

Ryder

We parked on the opposite side from Midnight's car. I walked quickly and went in. I made my way towards the back trying not to let Midnight or the woman in front see me.

“Aunt Stella!” I heard Midnight's voice.

“Oh Midnight! It's been so long! Just look at you, you've grown into a fine young lady. How are your parents? Have you heard from them yet?” I heard the woman from the register said.

“I haven't heard from them since they left me in charge” Midnight said.

“Hm okay”

“Here's for the gas”

“No darling, its on the house”

“Thanks, Aunt Stella!”

I heard her walk out and saw the front door open then close. I walked up to the register and pulled out my wallet.

“How much for the gas for the jeep, ma'am?” I asked.

“Don't worry hon, it's on the house too” she said with a wink.

“Thank you, ma'am” I said and made my way out the door, but someone grabbed the back of the shirt collar and pulled me back. I came face to face with an angry Midnight.