The End Of The Begginning

Follow Midnight on twitter! @_darkATmidnight !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://twitter.com/_darkATmidnight

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Midnight Point of View

The haunting, dark eerie halls seemed to grow longer and darker with each running steep I took. I could verily see in front of myself, sweet ran down my face, and the air had a metallic taste and smell like if blood was in the air.

"You can run, but you can never hide, dear Midnight" said a dark figure laughing sinisterly behind me.

I could feel his breath on the back of my neck like he was right behind me. Goose bumps rose on my arms and shivers ran down my back. My throat burned and my lungs ached. My legs felt like they were made out of jello and I suddenly tripped and fell face first into the ground, roughly.

The dark figure appeared standing before me with a sharp, old rusted knife in his hands. His face was filled with moving shadows and I could only see outlining of his face; in other words I couldn't see his face.

I hated not seeing the person who wanted to kill me.

He grabbed my hair with his spare hand and pulled my head up so I could be level with his shadowy face. His lips pulled up into a sinister smirk

"Scream," he said and plunged the knife into my stomach as he laughed.

His laughter echoed through the halls and through my head.

I woke up with a scream leaving my lips and my hear threatening to burst out of my chest. I looked around my bedroom and made sure nobody was in the room. I tried calming myself down before my heart gives out.

"Just a nightmare" I whispered to myself.

I looked at the clock on my wall: 5:56 am.

Groaning, I got up and went to my bathroom to take a warm shower. As I turned the water on, I got undresses. When the water was just right, I got in the shower and enjoyed the water droplets that fell onto my body. Every drop welt like mini fireworks exploding and refreshing my body. Stupid nightmares, I thought to myself as the memory of the nightmare was being dissolved by the shower and going down the drain.

After my relaxing shower, I wrapped a fluffy towel around my damp body and walked back into my room. I turned the lights on and walked to my large built in closet to pick out my outfit for the day

I chose a long dark green and blue sparkly stripped shirt and white skinny jeans with black stitching along with my black and white knee-high converse.

I quickly changed and went to the kitchen to make my breakfast.

I'm 17 and live alone. I have no siblings, but I do have parents somewhere in the country. I've lived without them since I could take care of myself, which was at a very young age. I wish I knew where they were so I could go to them and demand why they left me behind like a piece of trash.

I took out a frying pan along with butter, eggs, bacon, cheese, ham, and some veggies from the fridge to make an omelet.

I have long black hair that's down my back and ends just at my butt. My eyes are the color of the ocean that people tend to get lost in them. My best feature, according to Ryder, is my smile or personality

Knock, knock, I heard someone knock on the door.

"Come in, it's open!" I yelled, grabbing the kitchen knife that I used to cut the food in smaller pieces.