Good Bye, Be Safe

Follow Midnight on twitter! @_darkATmidnight  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 https://twitter.com/_darkATmidnight

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Ashley Point Of View

"She passed out, we need to get her to the hospital now! She's bleeding from her shoulder and her lower back, she's losing a lot of blood!" I said applying pressure to her shoulder to stop the bleeding. 

We turned the street and headed towards the hospital. Everyone around us started talking and murmuring about the gun shots and Midnight. The bus driver contact the school to let them know we were going to the hospital. 

"Hang in there Midnight" I said.

"Mom is she going to be okay?" I asked my mom when she came into the waiting room to in from me about Midnight's condition. 

My mom was an ER doctor in the towns local hospital. 

"She's remarkable. Her wounds already started to heal and besides that she lost a lot of blood, but other than that shes fine she can go home when she wakes up or when she feels better" my mom said. 

"Good" I sighed with relief. 

"How's Midnight?" asked a older man in a tie and suite. 

He had blond hair and golden yellow-brown eyes. If you asked me, he looked the complete opposite as Midnight. There was no resembles and plus Midnight told me that her parents were out of state, they couldn't have flown here that quickly. 

"She's fine, and who are you?" I asked facing him. 

"I'm her father" he replied. 

"Ashley, be polite. Yes, Midnight is in good health; she just lost some blood." 

"Mom can I go see her?" I asked just as she finished her sentence and before the man, claiming to be Midnight's 'father', could. 

"You may just follow me" she said and we started walking off. 

When we were a pretty long distance from the waiting room, she stopped and turned to me. 

"Who was he? Why were you being rude, Ashley? And, what is happening here with Midnight?" she asked. 

"I don't know who he is, and I know he's not who he says he is. That's way I was being rude, and I don't really know what happened to Midnight. The bus stopped at her stop and we heard gun shots then Midnight jumped onto the bus. It was all so weird" I said and we continued walking towards Midnight's room.

Midnight

As I woke up, pain irrupted throughout my body, but it was less than it was before. I sat up and listened to the sound of my steady heart beat. I almost fell asleep. 

"Knock, knock" said a male voice entering my room. 

He was in a black business suite, his hair was blond and he had caramel brown eyes. I could tell he was one of Them by the feeling I got. 

"Who are you" I said glaring at him. 

"Don't you mean what am I doing here?" he said, "I'm just here to put you out of your misery."  

He pulled out a needle, with what looked like clear gray liquid, from his coat. He walked towards me. With each step he took, I could hear my heart beat race. I waited for his next move as adrenaline pumped through me. 

He lunged at me and tried to inject the needle into my neck, but I jumped out of bed. I caused all the machines that were connected to my body to come crashing down.