To London

Authors note

Hello you beautiful fuckers! I know I finally updated. Don't be mad, I have just been incredibly busy. College isn't easy, I want to be taken out of this world. Not it for me. but I have you guys to make it better 

I will soon post who everyone looks like to so y'all can put a face to the words.

enjoy muchos besitos :)

p.s. chapters will get longer as the relationship builds!

p.s.s - this is how I envisioned Mari's living room to look like. Catch her vibe.

"You can't get that table back Joshua." I say into the phone. Throwing clothes into a black bag, to decide what clothes you don't want anymore is easy when you are going through an almost quarter life crisis. Along with your ex yelling about furniture that you paid for.

"You never even wanted it." He yelled, pulling my phone away from my face, I continued to sigh. "You didn't even pay for it dude, what's your fucking problem?" I puff sitting down, looking at my surroundings I massage my head. Before pushing the two voluptuous trash bags towards the entrance, I hear my buzzer.

"I do not give a flying rats ass about what the fuck you want Joshua, you can literally beg on your knees and I won't care. Do not even think about showing up either." I say before answering the door. "May I help you?" before Sylvia barges in and screams.

"Why are you screaming!" I scream back. "Your place looks amazing, I mean last time I was a bit wasted but Jesus this is absolutely a trip." She touches the velvet couch, and kicks off her working lady pumps, laying down

"Yes, welcome, come in. make yourself comfortable mi reina preciosa." (my queen, my precious) I push the door as I hear it click, walking to the kitchen to grab two modelo beers. "Beers, you have to be absolutely gutted." I pass it to her, as I huff a laugh.

"By the way, gutted is english for being incredibly upset before you go all city girl on me and ask me what it is." she mumbles, taking a sip of the beer. Doing the same I sit on the floor that is decorated with a fake tiger fur rug I found at a vintage store. Running my hand through it, I hum.

"Joshua called asking for the fucking table back. Like first of all, don't fucking call me for a table. Two he can take any of his wants and shove it up his ass. Men have the illest audacities, it pulls a string or two." My words were spewed with attitude causing Sylvia to laugh. Sitting up right, she flings her hair across her shoulder to reveal the smallest tattoo, but I let it slide not mentioning it.

"I would like to say british men, and men from here, were different. But, quite frankly brit men are just more polite with their aggressiveness." She laughs.

"Sounds atrocious, I feel like I would have to compromise with a cuppa and a crumpet." I mock the accent as she rolls her eyes. "You know, you are cheeky when you want to be." Clearing her throat "So what do you think of England?" This question coming out of theme from our conversation.

"Never been, used to be fucking obsessed but I kind of grew away from that. I wanted to visit the Physics building in Oxford in high school but my parents were too strict to let me go anywhere by my lonesome." I said with a hint of suspicion in my voice.

"You should go one day, ya know, with me or something." Her sentence becomes incoherent because she basically shoves the bottle in her mouth. "Go where?" I say thwarted by her suggestion.

"Oh come on, you work all the time, and you just ended an abusive relationship. Plus I heard traveling with someone just about makes the bond stronger." Sylvia gets on the floor with me. The sight is most definitely humorous. In her work clothes, you would never have thought you would find someone dressed like Sylvia begging someone to travel with them in an eclectic apartment.

"Exactly, I can't just up and leave. I still have a lot to do here in the apartment, plus I don't even know the language over there." I ramble. "Okay but you can pick up- language? You are a fucking clown Mari. I hate you." She laughs, as we both laugh almost crying at how she almost skipped over what I said.

"Seriously you have to come with me. I have to manage these secret show events for Harry in London, and I won't be here for a good month and you are one of my closest friends now. In summation, I just need you there in the crowd of suits." She begs.

I do need a break from the city, might as well go to another one. Taking the last huge chug from my beer. "Fine, when do we leave? What is the move?" I mumble but before I even finish pronouncing the 'ine' part she tackles me in a huge shouting thank you's.

"We leave this weekend, so get your party pants on. Your sexy self is going to chip chip cheerio the fuck out of England." She laughs. My eyes bulge out of my head, "This weekend?" I ask.

"Baby, this job ain't a waiting list. I'll help you pack!" She laughs.