Interesting

Aw, man please don't be mad at me! I've been so busy trying to catch up with work from uni. I wish I can just write stories and go to sleep. But exciting news, Winter break is coming up meaning more frequent updates! I have finals and I need to slay this shit or this shit will slay me

 :(

Good note, WE HAVE HIT 7K READS?!?!? Are you shitting me right now? 

You guys keep me going. Thank you for reading.

muchos besitos

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good morning you fucking ogre." A voice whispers in my ear. I stir to my right, and keep my body balanced on the hard surface my ass is on.

"Are you shitting me right now?" Another voice speaks but sounds much more soothing. I guess my mind really enjoyed that soothing that I moaned a bit.

"Don't fucking wake her up like that." The same voice whispers harshly.

"We have been trying to wake her up for the past 10 minutes. When she told me she was a heavy sleeper; I didn't think she was a hibernator." I finally put a face to the voice that is waking me from my slumber.

"Hibernator isn't even a word you dirt-neck." I mumble. I sit up and realize that my back is stiff.

"So you wake up just to correct me. If I would have known, I would have started quoting mathematical equations." Sylvia mumbles.

"So you wake up just to correct me- Shut up" I mock her voice as I yawn. I open my eyes a bit and realize I am outside. The same spot I was in last night. I look and see Harry in the same spot he was in as well.

I come out of my dazed spell, and notice the mugs from last night were still sitting on the table. I look at my watch and notice that it's 9 a.m. What type of people wake up at this fucking time. Scientifically our brains start absorbing information and just functioning at 11 a.m. This is absolutely unjust.

"Someone is grouchy? What happened to good morning. Or even the endearing names." Harry said to me. I squinted my eyes at him as I slouched.

"Good Morning Harry darling." I smiled at him. The way we sat there just smiled at each other lazily.

"Uh, so uhm... Mari, would you mind staying here till Harry and I finish some business?" Sylvia spoke up. I looked at her and nodded.

I got up and I followed both of them inside the house that had a pungent lemon scent but with a mixture of coffee. I never noticed the scent of the house until now. The exposure to the smell of coffee has me extremely eager to drink some. I slid to the counter where the coffee maker is and poured myself some.

A hand slid a creamer to the side, and I smiled at Harry whose hand was passing me the necessities for a strong coffee. I usually tend towards straight Black coffee because I am very much dead inside, but recently I have been preferring a more sweet flavor in my coffee.

I swallow the coffee and sigh afterwards. I fucking love coffee.

"You really like coffee. I never heard someone so satisfied." Harry laughs from across the marble island.

"We literally stayed up all night. Let me have a break and enjoy my coffee. I have never talked so much in my life before." I chuckle before taking a sip of my coffee with an itching sensation to just chug this bitch down.