ABBA

Sylvia being gone for a couple of days, and Joshua officially gone everything was much more emptier. My apartment looked like it was home to a neglectful mother who had absolutely no responsibilities.

I refuse to download tinder to seek out validation from strangers, I do the next best thing, and I decided to go furniture shopping. Something about a velvet couch validated any empty feeling in my chest.

Walking around this second-hand furniture, I already set a pin up LED wall decoration for my living room. Along with my pin up woman, I have decided to switch the dining table that Joshua left for a beat up cheetah print one that looked as run down as me. Art imitates life, and whatnot, right?

My feet gliding on the floor to the Frank Ocean melody, I bop my head to anything that might interest me. My car is halfway filled with shit I picked up, I end up at the section with a variety of wallpaper. I saw a wallpaper that had swirls on it, what seemed to be a silk feel. Felt accomplished to leave the store with everything that will make my apartment, a bachelorette apartment.

Struggling to open my door I feel my ass vibrate, plopping the massive bags outside my door, and directing the delivery guys to the area my couch will be placed. I answer my phone out of breath, "Yes?" I lean on my door.

"Am I interrupting something?" A feminine british voice booms through the phone. "I am not paying for this call Sylvia." I roll my eyes, remembering I told her at the airport to not call me because she will be overseas in London resolving things for Harry.

"Do not be rude, how is it going? The renovating?" She asks, as I tip the delivery guys and take out a beer from the refrigerator. "Amazing, you will love this. My place looks like a strip club, and I am setting up a closet in where Joshua would work, god, who knew the ridding of men was going to open valuable space for me." I laugh plopping my ass on the purple velvet couch, my hands making a smiley face on it.

"Not all of us are a waste of space I.V." Another british voice speaks on the line, the familiar shivers running down my neck. "Is this conversation being colonized with another british person, fuck. Sylvia was this your plan?" My history joke made Harry's laugh vibrate.

"Blame the man darling, I was excusing myself from dinner to call and ask you something but Harry insisted on giving a taste of your medicine about being put on speaker without consent so now here we are." Sylvia sighs. I can already see her face flipping off Harry for budging in on the conversation.

"Loco for sure, but whatsup?" I hear a subtle comment of Harry asking what Loco means before I hear a door shut. Assuming Sylvia pushed him out already. "Can you check on my place? I left the keys with my neighbor, I already told them someone will be passing by to check on it." She almost seemed too shy to ask. "Yeah no problem! While I am at it I'll shit everywhere." Burping and tasting the beer in my mouth.

"You are a teenage boy living in the body of a sexy woman, the logic behind your making is something I would love to question god about." The door opening on her side with loud music protruding with screaming, my head starts to itch. The feeling creeping up at the same time someone starts to scream on the phone. I whine into the phone, but a man's scream echoes in my head with the same voice on the phone.

"GIMME!GIMME!GIMME! A MAN AFTER MIDNIGHT" Abba pounding multiple times through my head, I basically smash the beer can in my hand with the sounds occurring. The voice getting louder on the phone before it gets louder in my head.

"Who the fuck is yelling!" I moan into the phone, grasping the beer like my life depended on it.

"HARRY STOP" Sylvia yells, from what I can tell is the sound of him yelling the early 80s hit and stomping of feet he is serenading Sylvia but it is the same as the man in my head.