Headboard

Harry P.O.V

a couple hours earlier at midnight

"Harry, oh my god, faster!" Her face shrivels in a fit of small giggles as we both use our force to move the bed. Her tattooed hands gripping the bed frame. My hands are gripping the same headboard but I am definitely lacking in the muscle department right. Every-time I look at Mari, I can't help but breathe out a heavy laugh.

"Harry fucking say something." Mari whispers yells at me as she stops forcing the headboard to the wall. I widen my eyes and motion to her on what I should say.

"Mari just like that, yes !" I scream into the wall, and Mari covers her mouth with both of her hands before falling onto the floor with a thud. Her body just sprawled over the floor and shaking from laughter is literally so fucking attractive to me.

"Mari, what the fuck." I scream into my head as I laugh with her. I keep moving the bed with my body weight. They should start innovating and creating bed exercises because I am sweating so fucking much right now.

We have been frollocking around the bedroom and banging the bed into the wall because we both decided that having sex, or as Mari put it - 'frictioning our body parts together' - wouldn't be a good idea when we are both under the influence. I had the amazing idea of pretending to fuck but just moving the bed and slamming it into the wall. The room next to ours is the one Mitch and Sarah are staying in. For all the times Mitch has annoyed the fuck out of me, this is a taste of his own medine. No sleepy time for you Mitchy.

"I am so sorry, but you are literally dry surfboarding on the bed right now." Mari tries to breathe but catches herself laughing again as I start to move faster on the bed. She steps back, and I see one leg buckle behind her and she leans forward. Then in a split second her body is running towards the bed and she launches herself on the bed. Her body landing next to mine causes my body to jolt forward. My body lands right on her stomach, which causes her to double over in absolute pain.

"You fucking wrecking ball, jesus christ." She coughs up and laughs. I turn to her and gasp.

"You did not just shame my figure. Plus, you are the real fucking bulldozer there." I point my finger at her. She swats my finger away with a small giggle and we both lay there.

My head on her stomach rises slowly everytime she takes a breath and exhales. Her hand softly, and slowly stroking strands of my hair. Her nails scratched my scalp, absolutely sending me into a head orgasm. Well, the closest one I'll have for tonight.

"Sorry by the way." I speak slowly. I start tracing the outlines of the ink on her stomach. I trace the face that's printed on her stomach, and then the snakes surrounding the woman's face. From the tip of the snakes eyes and make my way to the end of the body, which ends right below her chest.

"Sorry for what?" She asks and props herself on her elbows. Her face is studying me.

"For being drunk, I should have made a move a bit sooner." I mumble, my lips move and graze her skin.

"Don't be dumb. I've been here for about a week, if you would have kissed me hello, there would have been a problem." She laughs.

"So, what I am hearing is that it could have been acceptable to kiss you hello?" I say, now I prop myself up. My arm arching over her body.

"So, what I am hearing is that you like to ask stupid questions?" She looks at me. For a small moment I saw her eyes shine, but a grin grew onto her face. Not a pleasurable grin, but an evil one. Her hands detach from the bed and she lazily moved forward.

"What?" I ask her, moving backward.

"Cd's or tapes?" She asks me, and I am taken back from her sudden change of conversation and mood. What in god's name is she even asking?

"Tapes." My tone came out more in the form of a question than a statement.

"Cause you can cd's balls when I tape a dick to my forehead." She lets out a howl. When I say a howl, I mean a whole-hearted laugh. Which causes me to let out a silent laugh, and we both lean on each other from laughing.

"Where the fuck did you hear that?" I laugh out as I try to contain myself.

"Nunya..." She says seriously. I tilt my head and look at her confused. "Nunya fucking business." She snaps her wrists at me.

"You have the humor of a literal child, my god." I laugh out loud. Mari pushes my shoulder back.

"Whatever." She puts her hand up. This silence falls over us and we sit there looking at each other. This familiar silence we both got comfortable with. Every time there is this intimate silence, my mind can't help but ruin it. Even though I enjoy it so, so much, what I am doing is fucked on so many levels. But my heart doesn't speed, my hands don't shake from nerves, and my body doesn't tense up. With Mari, everything feels like a breeze, just that calm wind when you're on the beach after soaking in the water all day. That's how it felt, and it was absolutely new to me.

"When are you going back?" I ask her with an answer already in my mind, a dreadful answer for this short ... whatever the fuck this is.

"I go back tuesday." Mari responds, and as if realization hit her that this little honey-phase was going to end soon. Her face goes a bit stoic, with a bit of sadness.

"What an ugly name for such a bad day." I say trying to make her smile, and take her mind off.

"Come on, let's not make them think you only last a couple of minutes." Mari gets herself out of her head, and swiftly turns towards the headboard. I rather not address the obvious, until the obvious is screaming in my face so I follow her lead.

"Mari, I am so close!" I moan out to her, and she smiles at me laughing.

Sex is great, but I think her laugh is better.

...................................

Interesting. 

Interesting revelation. 

Are we understanding their dynamic yet?