Where we going?

Hey sexies!!!! I hope you guys are doing great, now this chapter made me excited. SUPER excited. I hope you all enjoy it very much.

I also included what Mari would be wearing in the picture thing, for the main purpose that it is brought up multiple times in the chapter also to give you an idea how she looks like but this isn't exactly what I thought of her to entirely look like yet. If that makes sense at all!

...

"What is all this asshole?" Sylvia huffs and puffs setting the bags in front of the car taking us to the airport. I turn on my heels and I slouch and march my way to her and swiftly pick up the bags she is apparently struggling with. "Come on servant" I say, making her yell a hey as I hear heavy steps behind me.

Greeting the driver at the window and asking to open the trunk, I throw and organize our bags in the back so that everything fits and won't crash around. Wiping my hands off, I close the trunk.

"Why are you so dressed up to go to the airport Mari, it is just a six hour flight." Sylvia's tone is grumpy as she buckles herself in.

Sliding my sunglasses off to the lower part of my nose and looking at her up and down "Baby cause why not?" I laugh opening the window as I see the city lights start to shine as we chose a night flight. "First of all you are not hype enough for me." I turn my whole body towards her and she eyes me indifferently.

"Where the fuck we going Sylvia" I asked her and she mumbles a shut up while she smiles. I bump my body into her as I bark louder " WHERE the fuck we going" I ask once again and I hear a quiet "London" cupping my ear to insinuate that she needed to be louder. "London, we are going to London child" Sylvia says matter of factly. Rolling my eyes, I ask the driver "Driver, sir, where the fuck we going?" I ask as he smiles and projects a loud "London baby" I pat his shoulder.

"There you go, now sylvia. I am going to ask once again... Where ... the ... fuck ... WE GOING?" I demand, sounding a bit like DMX now. "We are going to bloody London!!" She screams causing me to scream louder.

"Okay stop you weirdo" I laugh at her as she shoves me. "Come on, I know you have practically lived there, but you never have been traveling with me. We about fuck shit up Sylvia, bring project X to lil ol' England!!" I laugh.

"I sometimes forget you are from New York and it astounds me." She laughs. "Ya tu sabe mi amor." I wink at her.

Getting to the airport, we thank the driver and do everything that we have to do and I may have made us late for my amount of bags.

"Maybe if you didn't pack like Elle Woods we wouldn't have been stopped by TSA, and be late for the plane." Sylvia huffs again.

"You treated me on a trip, it is free. I will look good, I will look like a sugar baby." I said laughing.

"Does that make me your sugar daddy?" Sylvia asks as we speed walk to our gate. "I can treat you like one sexy" I whisper to her.

"Don't do that, I am gay. I will be turned on, you are too hot." She laughs as we pass our passports to the lady in a pencil skirt and forced smile.

"Aw man." I laugh walking into the airplane.

....

"Tell me again why you got dressed up to fly." Sylvia asks again after we settled in our seats. Looking at myself and my all black but fly outfit. "It's a family thing really, and also a latin people thing sort of." I giggle remembering about all the times I would go to Florida and see my Colombian side of the family always so dressed up walking into the warm weather.