Moonlight

Lemmeeeee tell y'all sum! 

this chapter took me days to write for the fact that I am a lazy perfectionist

when you see ( ~ ) that symbol in bold, you HAVE to play the TWO songs 

The first song will have this next to it (~)

the second song to play will have this (~~)

If you wanna listen these are the songs u need to play (highly reach listening adds ambiance)

(~) yo no se mañana - Luis Enrique

 (~~)Holding You close - Elah Hale

besitos enjoy ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You literally have two left feet bro." Mari yells at Jeff who is flushed from color. Mari made us watch her make drinks for 30 minutes, and had us each copying her. Everytime we got something wrong, she would make us start all over. I thought it was gonna be a simple shake shake, but this is more of a die die situation. Mari took over and made us some shit called the innie-outie. She hasn't told us why yet. But just know we are all simultaneously drunk as fuck right now.

"You fucking grew up doing this. How the fuck will I pick up fast?" Jeff whines as Mari holds him up. Right now, Jeff is being taught how to dance. Specifically dancing the 'Salsa'- before this, we were given grades by Mari. I got the highest grade! Of course I did.

"Ah, shut up your whining and move your tush." She gently pats his ass, which made him blush. My body reacted before I could think and I was shoving myself between Mari and Jeff. I looked down at Mari, with a slight tilt of her head she widened her eyes in confusion.

"I wanna learn." I smile at her. Her eyes quickly dart behind me but she changes the song quickly to something a bit slower. Thank god because I don't think I could have handled being embarrassed today. I look swiftly behind me to see what she could have been looking at. Sylvia stands there, one eyebrow raised and cheeky. Oh fuck off. I wanna groove tonight too. Everyone is dancing and enjoying life. I want to shake some hips too, without being ogled by a fucking gremlin.

The song is definitely making me feel the alcohol a bit more. Sylvia shakes her head and laughs before Jeff is swiftly grabbing her attention. Jeff takes Sylvia by the waist and applies what Mari taught him to Sylvia. Who, by the way, prides herself on getting taught before us. She talked about this for 10 minutes straight. I never wanted to slap one of my employees more in my life before. HA! Just kidding..... I love her?

"Ready Hare Bear?" I laugh out loud at Mari's name for me. It honestly isn't that funny but I am doubling over in pain.

"Are you done? Guebon de mierda." She rolls her eyes.

"What?" I ask her in confusion.

"Nothing. Just follow me." She pats my face softly before she straightens my back by dragging one finger from my neck to my mid back. Yeah, I am focused... totally fucking focused. Her nail stays at the base of my waist. She taps it.

"Keep that straight. You don't wanna look silly and slouchy." She says gently. I don't know if it's because she is drunk but there is a slight change in her tone than before. A certain melodic tune to it, that was a big breathy. It felt nice when she talked because her breath would hit my chest. I closed my eyes, but felt another poke in my back.